Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Breaks Nurburgring Record With a 6:44.97 Lap

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Are these all road legal cars? Just wondering, that's insane. Can you imagine in telling someone in the 90's that a normal car would go sub 7min around the ring? They would have had you killed for saying something so stupid.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
God damn this car is sexy.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sh...ghini-aventador-svj-debut-specs-photos-price/

Its 6.5-liter V12 produces 770 horsepower, making this one of the most powerful naturally aspirated road cars of all time. Maximum torque is 531 lb-ft at 6750 rpm, while the power peak comes at 8500 rpm. Lamborghini claims a dry weight of 3362 lbs, which is 110 lbs lighter than an Aventador S coupe according to the factory. Acceleration is jaw-dropping, too, with 62 mph arriving in 2.8 seconds and 124 mph coming in 8.6. Top speed is 217 mph.

And now, we get to the Aventador SVJ's biggest number—price. In the US, this car will cost $517,770. Only 900 will be built for the entire world, and 63 of those will be SVJ 63s, a special-edition commemorating Lamborghini's founding year, 1963.

phsvyVL.jpg

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
I have always said I wont own a bright colored car, but I would own that If I could. Does Lamborghini have a tt v8 or tt v10 option at all or is that a possibility down the road?

Wouldn’t be surprised as it seems like all the supercars are switching to smaller displacement turbo setups and/or hybrid setups. Personally I think it’s badass as fuck that this car is NA and holds the record but boosted cars are obviously easier to make faster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info