Lady hit with shirt from t-shirt cannon suing for $1M

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
We all knew this day would come. As far as I can remember seeing t-shirt cannons at college basketball games, Bulls games, Sox games, etc. I always thought...sooner or later someone is going to sue over one of those.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/astros-fan-sues-for-1-million-after-tshirt-gun-broke-her-finger-194236720.html

A woman is suing the Astros after claiming a T-shirt gun fired by Orbit broke her finger, according to KHOU 11.

The incident took place during a July game in the 2018 season. The woman was attending the game with her family when Orbit fired multiple T-shirts into the crowd. One reportedly hit the woman in the finger with enough force to fracture it.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Eh, I'm a little skeptical on how these events unfolded. Was she shot at point blank range or something?

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Just read that, what a loser!!!

I got my glasses broke and face cut at the Wolves game when some fat slob ran me over to get some $3 dollar t-shirt when I was coming down the stands.
I didn't sue, or punch the kid in the face.
It is what it is.

I will bet $50 this is a young liberal leech looking to retire off a stupid accident.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
This is most likely Trumps fault, because the people that don't support him or like him blame him for all of the problems in America.

b4black

Reaction score
If she voluntarily tried to catch the T-shirt...…

Christ, it's a baseball game. It could have been a baseball or even a bat. The ticket has a waiver on the back.

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
She's from Montgomery county Texas which is mostly republican. She's probably some dumb redneck conservative.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Definitely makes sense. From what I read on the internet, all republicans/conservatives are dumb rednecks.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I would like to make an official statement here...

WOOD!

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
No kidding. Was the t-shirt fired out of this thing?

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I was just gonna post something along the lines that she must be tiny/petite and would make my tiny killer seem big and rip her in half upon insertion. :D

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did she put her hand up in close proximity to deflect and try to catch or something? Those things are almost pillows when they come down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom