KWIKLIFT Car Lift For Sale

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Decided that since my car sits in the garage, and I haven't used it in over a year, its time to get rid of the lift. It is in great shape, will come with everything you need, including two brand new bottle jacks that allow you to lift the car off the lift with the sliding bridge.
Kwiklift is made of laser cut 13 guage, low alloy, high strength steel and then powder coated in red. Kwiklift raises the bottom of your tires to 20" off the floor. placing the chassis between 30" and 36" off the floor, right at that convenient height for you to work in comfort.
I also have the Roller plates that will allow you to move the lift with ease if interested. No damage, and easy to setup and use.
Here is a link to the makers website that should help answer any additional questions. KWIKLIFT - The perfect carlift for your home garage or commercial shop

I can help someone Setup the lift if someone wants/needs me to.

Here are a few pictures of what it looks like.

And this is what it looks like stored away

Asking $1,000 for everything.
Andy

Limey

Reaction score
Man I wished I had this would make working on car so much easier LOL oh and a garage again

tinosc281

Reaction score
kwiklift

that is a nice lift.i have the same one in yellow.not being made anymore.good price.

DreamofBoost

Reaction score
Did you ever receive my pm? What shape is the lift in? Is it rusting anywhere? How is the powder coat overall?

OP
SBTerminator

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Did you ever receive my pm? What shape is the lift in? Is it rusting anywhere? How is the powder coat overall?
Hey, sorry I did not get your PM, and I just saw this. Lift is in really good shape. Can use a cleaning, but otherwise I'd say 8 out of 10.

DreamofBoost

Reaction score
I'm pretty interested, maybe I could come by some time to take a look at it. Where are you located? Hopefully you are no too far from Streamwood.

OP
SBTerminator

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested, maybe I could come by some time to take a look at it. Where are you located? Hopefully you are no too far from Streamwood.
I'm located in Northlake IL 60164. I'll be home tonight after 6, Saturday after 7 (hopefully) and pretty much all day Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom