KOTSB Tournament is in the books...

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
On July 9th at Byron Dragway, warriors battled it out to crown a king....the King of the Shoutbox. Blood was shed, car parts were flyin, and carnage ensued. A big money $1000 grudge race boiled to a heat. We had a random drawing for the lineup but the pairings were freakishly fair:dunno:With thousands in attendance, these cars were the competitors:

RWHP-Josh

versus
SLO FOX-Jim

Wolfe-Jason

versus
BlownStang-Matt

NotchU-Jimmy

versus
GNXS-Larry

GLADIATOR-Juan

versus
N2OGT-Conrad

In the first round these were the winners that moved on to the second round:
RWHP-Jason vs BLown Stang-Matt
GNXS-Larry vs N2OGT-Conrad

This gave us the Final pair for all the glory:

BlownStang-Matt vs GNXS-Larry

We crowned the King of the Shoutbox:
GNXS-Larry

An honorable mention goes out to fastMustang70-Ron. He gets fastest ET of the day with a 10.10 et. Unfortunatly he blew a head gasket on his first run and could not compete in the tournament.
fastMustang70-Ron

I want to thank all who showed up and competed and made this event a success. It's about friends getting together and doing something they all enjoy. A special thanks to my crew cheif Juan Jr. for helping me and motivating me. Hopefully next time we get 16 cars to compete and we get a big money pot.:burnout:

Videos are coming as they download.....

Aron

Scared pussy
Reaction score
Was there really a $1k grudge match? Who was it and the outcome?

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Hopefully next year I can make it out for this (assuming it will be an annual event from here out).

Oh, and it sounds like the blood shed and flying car parts was both Conrad :p

blck10th

Reaction score
Thanks Juan I had fun hanging out and bs'ing with everyone.

and I knew my day was gonna be ended short buy a DRRRT member aka "showstopper" Larry guy is just good

blck10th

Reaction score
Was there really a $1k grudge match? Who was it and the outcome?

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Hopefully next year I can make it out for this (assuming it will be an annual event from here out).

Oh, and it sounds like the blood shed and flying car parts was both Conrad :p
conrad won vs gladiator

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, Conrad and I threw down some money on our first round race. He won, but this makes me a big time grudge racer. Skyhighsd held the lock in money.

Aron

Scared pussy
Reaction score
lol Nice! Speaking of Brian, I should have given the magazine pouch I promised him to somebody to deliver it to him. :eek:h:

SonicBoost

Reaction score
On top of my car not being ready I had to work so I couldn't even make it to spectate. Congrats Larry! :clap:

camonlyLSX

Reaction score
Damn i missed this... Nice to see you guys have some fun. and jimmy good to see the ride out..

blck10th

Reaction score
Damn i missed this... Nice to see you guys have some fun. and jimmy good to see the ride out..
Thanks Rob, it is out but I am not happy with the suspension. It hooked better last year, but it will get sorted out. I am just happy to drive it cheaply and enjoy it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom