KOTSB II Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Kotsb 2?

I have read that several of you are interested in another tournament style track day in the fall. After looking at Byron's schedule, late October is wide open and would probably give us the track to ourselves. I found a Microsoft Office bracket elimination sheet that provides elimination brackets for 3 to 20 cars for a double elimination tournament. Instead of just a trophy, we could have a $20-$50 buy in to make it exciting and have something to really race for...a money pot. You could lose a race in the early rounds and still come back to win the tournament. I will build a roster as people are interested. Similar rules...street legal type vehicles...any tires...any power adders. Let me know your thoughts and post if your interested in racing. I can call the track and book the day. Also NLR in IN is also an option. I will set up a poll for the dragstrip.

1. GLADIATOR- PE 65 Mustang

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Well I cant make any promises, but that would be more adequate for Cobra Brigade as we are poor, however with our luck im sure one of our cars will be down by than lol, if not I am in, hopefully to prove all the haters wrong!

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Well I cant make any promises, but that would be more adequate for Cobra Brigade as we are poor, however with our luck im sure one of our cars will be down by than lol, if not I am in, hopefully to prove all the haters wrong!
how are u broke?? you have two stangs. sell one;)

serb82

Reaction score
Hopefully my rebuild will be done by then, running mid 12.xx but I will be happy. If car done I am a go! Might be able to round up 2 fox bodys if outside memebers are allowed.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Last KOTSB we just raced for a trophy and respect. It was fun. $20-$50 a car would give that nice little incentive needed to make it a more stressfull situation which evens things out a little bit.

I had a lot to prove to myself and got the monkey off my back by going to the track. My car and myself will be better next time out.:biggthump

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hopefully my rebuild will be done by then, running mid 12.xx but I will be happy. If car done I am a go! Might be able to round up 2 fox bodys if outside memebers are allowed.
Just have them join csvt. The whole purpose of this is to attract new members.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
It would be in October either a saturday or sunday. We can even vote on that as it gets closer.

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
I'd be in. Definitely going to have the Cobra ready for that one.

IZZy