Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So much info here
https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sh...gg-jesko-geneva-motor-show-photos-info-specs/

According to Christian von Koenigsegg, founder of the supercar company that bears his name, the Jesko is probably the last Koenigsegg without some form of electrification. Yet it should still have enough power and downforce to surpass 300 MPH. And even though it's the successor to the car that's already the fastest in the world, this Agera RS replacement is a clean sheet design. It's built around a longer chassis, hiding a heavily upgraded V-8 that makes 1600 hp when it's running on E85, and a nine-speed gearbox with seven clutches, the like of which we've never seen before.

Koenigsegg will build 125 Jeskos in two variants. The track-focused version you see here is designed to produce more than 3000 lbs of downforce with Koenigsegg's revolutionary Triplex suspension at front and rear. The low-drag Jesko version is a more road-friendly machine with a standard front suspension that leaves enough room in the front trunk to stow the removable targa roof.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Christian is a modern genius. I could listen to him talk about his cars for days. That 9 speed gearbox is going to be insane.

I just watched the video in the first post. I have seen his other videos. The dude LOVES developing new parts, coming up with different procedures, learning from failures, and everything involved with building his cars. It is fun to see how excited he is to share everything in the car without giving trade secrets away. So much passion for what he is involved with.

That 9 speed trans and transaxle is less than 200 pounds and compact. I REALLY want to see inside it to see how the clutches work and how the three gear system works. Seeing his older video with their old torque converter was awesome.

The car having a G meter that is 100% analog in such a technology-driven car is killer. Ball bearings, weight, and momentum. So cool

And the fact the car is named after his dad is something else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info