Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
How many polish people does it takes to drive a koenigsegg straight :hsugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16NUqmqhLEk

Reports on the number of injured range from 17 to 19 people, while four were reportedly seriously injured. As of the time of this writing, event organizers have confirmed that all but five people have been released from the hospital, and those who remain are now in stable condition. Amazingly, no deaths resulted from the accident. The driver, a Norwegian motorist, has been questioned by Polish authorities and was reportedly sober at the time of the accident, and organizers claim on the event's official website that, "He has previous experience with sports cars."

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It was gonna straighten out when he hit second.

I tried to tell a cop that when he wanted to give me a ticket for being slightly sideways after a turn and then straightening the car out in 2nd. He didn't understand the weight transfer physics and gave me a ticket for spinning the tires (which I didn't do, it was momentum and braking weight transfer to the front of the car that swung the car out, not acceleration). My argument was I wanted to make the long light I knew was going to change so I kept my car at the speed limit into a left turn at all times staying within the posted speeds. Made the light and turn without incident but the lack of weight on the rear end of the car from late braking while turning caused it to start swinging. I stepped on the gas momentarily to bring it back in line. It was like explaining rocket science to a rooster.

WhatsUpDOHC

Oct 20, 2012
I tried to tell a cop that when he wanted to give me a ticket for being slightly sideways after a turn and then straightening the car out in 2nd. He didn't understand the weight transfer physics and gave me a ticket for spinning the tires (which I didn't do, it was momentum and braking weight transfer to the front of the car that swung the car out, not acceleration). My argument was I wanted to make the long light I knew was going to change so I kept my car at the speed limit into a left turn at all times staying within the posted speeds. Made the light and turn without incident but the lack of weight on the rear end of the car from late braking while turning caused it to start swinging. I stepped on the gas momentarily to bring it back in line. It was like explaining rocket science to a rooster.
He didn't stay in it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info