Koenigsegg crashes into crowd

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
How many polish people does it takes to drive a koenigsegg straight :hsugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16NUqmqhLEk

Reports on the number of injured range from 17 to 19 people, while four were reportedly seriously injured. As of the time of this writing, event organizers have confirmed that all but five people have been released from the hospital, and those who remain are now in stable condition. Amazingly, no deaths resulted from the accident. The driver, a Norwegian motorist, has been questioned by Polish authorities and was reportedly sober at the time of the accident, and organizers claim on the event's official website that, "He has previous experience with sports cars."

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
0 because it was a Norwegian. Ruining everything for us

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Are those temporary fences supposed to keep the people out or the cars in?

What genius decided that was a proper viewing distance?

Smart people at top of hill. Not so smart at bottom of hill.

Koenigsegg driver is properly positioned at bottom of hill with the rest of the morons.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Reaction score
When racing meets bowling. People get fucked up...

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
At least nobody died and only a few seriously injured

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
Just because you can buy the car, doesn't mean you can drive said car!

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
What does the driver do? Just sink down into his seat?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
It was gonna straighten out when he hit second.
I tried to tell a cop that when he wanted to give me a ticket for being slightly sideways after a turn and then straightening the car out in 2nd. He didn't understand the weight transfer physics and gave me a ticket for spinning the tires (which I didn't do, it was momentum and braking weight transfer to the front of the car that swung the car out, not acceleration). My argument was I wanted to make the long light I knew was going to change so I kept my car at the speed limit into a left turn at all times staying within the posted speeds. Made the light and turn without incident but the lack of weight on the rear end of the car from late braking while turning caused it to start swinging. I stepped on the gas momentarily to bring it back in line. It was like explaining rocket science to a rooster.

WhatsUpDOHC

Reaction score
I tried to tell a cop that when he wanted to give me a ticket for being slightly sideways after a turn and then straightening the car out in 2nd. He didn't understand the weight transfer physics and gave me a ticket for spinning the tires (which I didn't do, it was momentum and braking weight transfer to the front of the car that swung the car out, not acceleration). My argument was I wanted to make the long light I knew was going to change so I kept my car at the speed limit into a left turn at all times staying within the posted speeds. Made the light and turn without incident but the lack of weight on the rear end of the car from late braking while turning caused it to start swinging. I stepped on the gas momentarily to bring it back in line. It was like explaining rocket science to a rooster.
He didn't stay in it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes. Similar to what I'm posting except he wasn't intentionally making a turn. His weight shifted to the front of the car and the rear end got squirrely. If he had kept the acceleration going, he would have been fine.

WhatsUpDOHC

Reaction score
Yes. Similar to what I'm posting except he wasn't intentionally making a turn. His weight shifted to the front of the car and the rear end got squirrely. If he had kept the acceleration going, he would have been fine.
Egg-Zactly. As soon as he let off he was into (fail) correction mode

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom