TV Kings of Pain [History Channel]

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I just caught the premiere last night on the History channel. It turned out to be better than I thought. These two dudes go out to catch their specimen and then proceed to let it sting/bite 'em. They measure pain, duration, and damage of the bite/sting. Some of the previews for upcoming episodes look pretty brutal.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Watching tonight’s episode with the velvet ant, first episode I’ve seen. Holy shit that has a long stinger. It’s an interesting show.

Made the mistake of watching Curse of Oak Island prior. That’s turned into such a boring show. Within the first ten minutes I was sick of the narrator repeating everything thing that is said. If you remove that and all of the cut back scenes you can watch the whole episode in about 12 minutes.

Commercial over, now they’re rating the velvet ant sting.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Fuckkkkkk that! I can take pain, but the anticipation of willfully doing it?

No Way Friday GIF

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I do find it funny this season that they’re doing things that could kill then, or require emergency treatment, and yet they’re driving to the middle of nowhere to get bit/stung, away from civilization ?
wonder how much is just exaggeration or one when need to be more susceptible, eg. not a young healthy male. one would think at some point now he's actually built up some types of ability to fight off the things they inject in his body too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info