Kim Foxx megathread, anyone?

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score
It seems like this shit show is going to just keep getting better and better now that the heat is on and everyone is doing some digging. Might as well aggregate it all in one thread?

Here's the latest:

https://abc7chicago.com/5240786/

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx lets Derrion Albert killer off the hook

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The family of 16-year-old Derrion Albert wants to know why one of the men convicted in his murder is now free. The 16-year-old Fenger High School honors student was on the way home from school when he was caught in the middle of a gang fight and killed in 2009.

The I-Team has been looking into the Cook County State's Attorney decisions in the wake of the Jussie Smollett case and uncovered that the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx decided not to pursue a stiff prison sentence for one of the attackers shortly after she took office.

Cook County Prosecutors charged four teens involved in the gang melee that led to Albert's death as adults. Three were convicted of murder at trial. One pleaded guilty. All are serving prison sentences.

But one teen - known then as "D.J." - was 14 at the time. Prosecutors say he punched Albert and knocked him out, saying that he signed "his death certificate."

Prosecutors decided to charge him as a juvenile in a special kind of case called an Extended Jurisdiction Juvenile prosecution or EJJ.

That means although "D.J." was convicted as a juvenile - he was also sentenced to 30 years as an adult on the underlying offense of murder. However, that sentence would be stayed and not enforced unless he was convicted of a new felony after being released from juvenile custody.

Albert's family says then-Assistant State's Attorney Kim Foxx decided to go the EJJ prosecution route and explained it to them.

"Kim Foxx kept telling us that was the best way to go, that way we have some kind of, the safety net," said Anjanette Albert, Derrion's mother. "That way if he got in trouble he goes back, that's what it is."

In 2015, 14-year-old "D.J." was now 20 year old Dionte Johnson - out of juvenile prison - arrested and charged with felony Aggravated Fleeing after a Chicago police chase. Court records obtained by the I-Team show prosecutors filed notice that they were "seeking to revoke stay of his adult sentence."

"They said that because he got in trouble now we were going to get the 30 years," Anjanette Albert said.

Johnson was convicted of the felony on November 8 2016, Election Day. The same day that Foxx, who supervised the Albert case convictions, won the State's Attorney's race. Soon after, the Albert family says they were called to a meeting at the juvenile court building.

"They call us down there and tell us that the State's Attorney decided to not pursue the motion," said Norman Golliday, Derrion's grandfather.

Anjanette Albert said they told them that, "Kim Foxx decided not to go any further with this to just, it's over. She's going to drop it and he's going to get out and there was nothing that we could do."

Cook County prosecutors were no longer seeking to enforce the 30 year sentence. Instead, they'd ask a judge for probation.

"One of the gentlemen said that it was determined that he had been rehabilitated," said Golliday. "My face almost fell off my head. I could not believe that the guy actually said that."

Anjanette Albert said she repeatedly called Foxx's office, but Foxx never called her back.

"I felt like she sat in our face, she cried with us, she hugged us and then you turn around and let this murderer, I don't care how old he is, he was convicted of first degree murder. My son is not here anymore and she gave us all this hope and she promised us that this was going to be OK. And it didn't turn out like that," Albert told the I-Team.

The Albert family said. they just want answers.

"I would just look her straight in her eye and ask her why? Why would she do that?" said Golliday

"I don't have anything to say to Kim Foxx," said Albert. She continued, "The person that I thought that she was, her heart, her kindness the way that she was with us in court, that's, I don't never want to see her again. Never."

On Monday morning the I-Team asked State's Attorney Kim Foxx to do an interview or give us a statement in response to our reporting. Just moments ago, a spokesman for Foxx sent the following statement: "Based on the Class 4 Felony, which carries a sentencing range of probation or up to three years in prison, it was not in the interest of justice to pursue a 30 year prison sentence in this case." The spokesman said they had no personal knowledge of the Albert family asking to meet with State's Attorney Foxx.

Dionte Johnson and his attorney told the I-Team that they had no comment.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

she is a typical POS liberal corrupt criminal.
There is absolutely no reason for a gang thug to ever get anything but the maximum sentence!!!
What intelligent reason could she have had for any of this BS??
Open & shut case against jessie, open and shut case against this thug!!!

This was not an accident, this was not a crime of wrong place, wrong time.
This was a POS gang thug animal that murdered someones innocent kid, case closed!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
In like sin on this one. We'll see where it goes I am really wondering if the feds will nail her though.

b00sted

Reaction score
This is a black, honor student who was killed by gang bangers. It's a real crime with a real victim and family.

Let's see what happens.
Well it sounds like that second charge where he got probation instead of the 30 years was back in 2015... So they did a pretty good job of keeping it under wraps if it's just coming out now.

I wonder how many other cases are out there that are just like this one?

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

AGAIN, in this day & age with 10's of thousands shot & 1000's murdered every year by these animals, why would anyone in power give leniency in any manner??
How in the hell does that do anything to stop crime??
I could possible see leniency for a couple of young girls pressured into stealing a lipstick being different.
These are animals murdering each other & innocent victims just trying to improve them self and get the hell out of those areas!!!
You would think anything gang & violence related would automatically get the maximum to try & help save her own community!!!!

It makes absolutely zero sense!!!

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Now every criminal, big or small time, is gonna come to Chicago because they know they will be acquitted for no real reason, short of the case being a 110% slam dunk for the prosecution.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now every non-white criminal, big or small time, is gonna come to Chicago because they know they will be acquitted for no real reason, short of the case being a 110% slam dunk for the prosecution.
Fixed it for ya!

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
Now every criminal, big or small time, is gonna come to Chicago
because they know they will be acquitted for no real reason, short of the case being a 110% slam dunk for the prosecution.
Can it get any more slam dunk than these 2 cases???

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I would've thought. But that just means the prosecution almost needs to have a guaranteed conviction for her to not be able to work her magic. :D

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
This kid now guy is gonna be a fuckup for life. He'll have no consequences of meaning until one day he dines on a bullet courtesy one of his fellow criminals or the police which will be called racist for having to deal with whatever deadly force situation he puts them into

He was given a second chance at life, fucked it up and is now being given a third.

b00sted

Reaction score
https://wgntv.com/2019/04/16/prosecutors-texts-show-foxx-involved-in-smollett-case-after-recusal/

Prosecutors’ texts show Foxx involved in Smollett case after recusal

CHICAGO — The Cook County State’s Attorney Office released documents Tuesday related to the agency’s handling of the Jussie Smollett case.

Kim Foxx’s office in March dropped all charges against the actor, who was accused of lying about being the victim of a hate crime.

The nearly 4,000 pages of documents were released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests from news organizations.

There was no smoking gun, but the documents revealed Foxx was kept in the loop on a case in which she publicly claimed to have recused herself. The document release includes texts she shared with her staff about the case.

Foxx has been on the ropes since her office dropped all charges against Smollett.

Early in the investigation, Foxx talked to one of Smollett’s relatives about how police were handling the investigation. On Feb. 19, the state’s attorney said she recused herself “out of an abundance of caution.”

But three days later, in a group text with her top staffers titled “Foxxhole,” Foxx commented on a news article saying, “Funny the theory that everyone is related to this guy is pervasive.”

On March 3, officials in her office also told Foxx that celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti had reached out claiming to represent the two brothers accused of conspiring with Smollett to arrange the attack.

On March 8, Foxx seemed to suggest the charges against Smollett were too severe.

She wrote: “So… I’m recused, but when people accuse of overcharging cases… 16 counts on a class 4 becomes Exhibit A.”

After the charges were dropped, Foxx went on the offensive. She said her office routinely agrees to diversion deals. But police chiefs and prosecutors’ organizations pointed out Foxx’s office did not require Smollett to admit guilt before giving him a deal — which is standard in diversion cases.

The text messages and emails released include heavy redactions.

What’s clear is Foxx’s distaste for spending time and energy on the Smollett case.

On March 8, just two weeks before her office dropped charges against the actor, Foxx texted a colleague:

"Pedophile with 4 victims 10 counts. Washed up celeb who lied to cops, 16. On a case eligible for deferred prosecution I think it’s indicative of something we should be looking at generally. Just because we can charge something doesn’t mean we should.”

Foxx has said she’s open to an outside review of how her office handled the case. She called on the Cook County Inspector General to take a look.

In response to the document release, Foxx said:

After the indictment became public, I reached out to Joe to discuss reviewing office policies to assure consistencies in our charging and our use of appropriate charging authority. I was elected to bring criminal justice reform and that includes intentionality, consistency, and discretion. I will continue to uphold these guiding principles.

President Trump has said federal investigators are looking into the case.
This bitch named her group-text the Foxxhole. :rollpicard:

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
That shit is funny :rofl: :rofl: I'll give her 20 points for the marketing.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she wants the Cook County guy to investigate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Like that would be a fair & meaningful investigation!!!
Is there even a single guy working in Chicago or Cook County that isn't a corrupt POS criminal???

I wouldn't trust the dog catcher as far as I can throw him in either!!!
If they even think you are an honest, caring, hard working guy, you will never get any position!!!!

b00sted

Reaction score
https://pjmedia.com/trending/kim-foxx-colluding-with-alleged-assailant-is-a-punch-and-a-kick-to-his-police-victims/

Call for special prosecutor of an activist who worked for the Foxx campaign. He assaulted police officers on video and there was refusal of felony charges.
He's a piece of shit. He was the one trying to stir racial tensions in Mt. Greenwood after that gangbanger got shot by the cops. He sat in the Walgreens parking lot on a Facebook livestream and pretended that random racists were walking up to his car and harassing him

He's also the one that had LSD shut down because he sat in his car and pretended to be suicidal.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

SEE, I told you!!!
We have to hope some fed is as sick & tired of these POS criminals in city, county & state elected positions abusing their power as we are!!!!

m_dogg

Reaction score
But Jussie has night terrors, they'll let it slide again man. He's suffered enough!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom