Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
MOTHER OF GOD

KFC's Cheetos Sandwich Is Testing In Several States — Here's Where To Find It

23huCk9.jpg

Now, I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, "Why do you want me to get so excited about someone putting Cheetos in a KFC Sandwich? I can/have/am currently do(ing) that myself." It turns out this collab has a little something extra up its sleeve: specifically, a Cheetos sauce that will be added to the equation. Per KFC, the currently testing menu addition is "[m]ade by coating a juicy, hand-breaded Extra Crispy chicken filet with special Cheetos sauce and placing it on a toasted bun with mayo and a layer of crunchy Cheetos, the Cheetos Sandwich will give you a blast of craveable Cheetos in every bite."

Granted, this is not a nationwide menu addition at the moment — while the test launch starts today, it's only available in "select restaurants throughout the Greensboro, North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina, Roanoke, Virginia, Richmond, Virginia and Greenville, Georgia area," per KFC. If you are in one of those areas, congratulations! If you're not in one of those areas, let's pool our money together and ride share immediately, because I'm assuming this is our collective top priority going into 2019.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info