Kettle Moraine

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Currently set up at Ottawa lake now. Can't speak to cycling. But hiking the trails has been just fine. Park is nice. Beach is kinda gross but it's a state park I get it. Sites are good sized too

IMG_20200706_181745.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Kettle moraine is a great place to ride. I used to drive up there all the time (season parking pass) and can easily ride 20-30 miles if you want.

Like any state park you have to pay to ride and pay to park. Itā€™s not much but itā€™s been 7 years since Iā€™ve lived there.

Reactions: guspech750

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I second Kettle

Kettle Moriane is a great place to ride. I used to ride there a lot. Before you know it. Youā€™ll ride 20-30 miles perhaps more. Itā€™s addicting. I do recall a fantastic sandwich shop somewhere near KM. Food was great. Hopefully itā€™s still there. Just make sure you pay all required fees. I thought I recall a year long parking pass at all state is worth the small cost alone. You will not regret going there.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I second Kettle

Kettle Moriane is a great place to ride. I used to ride there a lot. Before you know it. Youā€™ll ride 20-30 miles perhaps more. Itā€™s addicting. I do recall a fantastic sandwich shop somewhere near KM. Food was great. Hopefully itā€™s still there. Just make sure you pay all required fees. I thought I recall a year long parking pass at all state is worth the small cost alone. You will not regret going there.
Just looked it up

parking pass:
$38 for annual pass
$11 for single day

trail pass:
$25 for annual pass
$5 for single day

Reactions: guspech750

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Don't want to pay to ride your bike somewhere? But want to ride on nice forest trails? Do you have any idea how much it costs to build and maintain trails? The fee's are a small price to support the trails and maintenance of the property. Don't be cheap. This coming from someone whos probably riding a $2,000+ bike. Id call the office and see about passes and how they are selling them because of covid. (262) 626-2116

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info