• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Ken Kurtz Trans Am

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
mecar.jpg

Anyone ever hear about this guy/car? Apparently he cleans up in it. I always like seeing 4th gen's go around corners.

https://vimeo.com/25137756

Lingenfelter

Feb 16, 2013
That car is SICK

mecar.jpg

Anyone ever hear about this guy/car? Apparently he cleans up in it. I always like seeing 4th gen's go around corners.

https://vimeo.com/25137756

I happened to see that car and met the driver last sept at Sonoma Raceway. Great guy. I was watching the WTCC races and the USTCC was there. He was signing hero cards and hell, fans got signed used racing slicks. Unlike some of the other racers there, he was letting people check the car out, kids got to sit in it and more. For his race he was up against some pretty amazing cars, including the PTG BMW M3 which nearly wrecked him in turn 2.

He has a web site Kurtz Motorsports Group | US Touring Car Championships | Western Endurance Racing Was a featured driver for a month on Forza Motorsport too. I tried to beat him, but alas I couldn't - I think only 30-40 people out of some 20k or more actually got faster times then him in the game in the rivals event.

Heavy Metal Affliction - 1995 Pontiac Trans Am | Facebook

Heavy Metal Affliction -- Ken Kurtz Interview | Facebook

Here's some links from his hero card

Flickr: peakskir's Photostream

Ken Kurtz’s Videos on Vimeo

peakskir's channel - YouTube

Forzamotorsport.net Forums

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So much Torq and HP

It has a 422cui LS3..... 650RWHP and 532ftlb tq

Makes my LPE 383 LT1 seem underpowered and useless... Still trying to figure out how they got a LS into a LT car... That's SOME serious work AFAIK

It's really not that big of a deal any more there are kits out there for ls swapping everything, and gm sells the ls swap harness as well as painless

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info