KAR's new whip

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Well I haven't really been keeping it that much of a secret that I was getting rid of my old zrx for a new bike. Last week saturday I sold my bike to a dealer ship. Monday I went and picked up the new bike from a private seller.
garage_vehicle-429-13363290843.jpg

garage_vehicle-429-13363290832.jpg

garage_vehicle-429-13363290845.jpg

garage_vehicle-429-13363290844.jpg

Three of these photos courtesy of JDHedman

What is it? 2008 suzuki B-king. willsmysticcobra also has one that he made a thread about but his is the Black/Silver color.

It had 1063 miles on, one owner and a few mods. Two Bro's slip on exhaust,tail tidy kit, tank protector which i will get a pic of as its bad ass looking and different clutch and brake levers.

In the week of owning it I already have just over 1,200 miles on it now and a few parts on order :D all sliders that are available ordered, new filter, and adjustable rear lowering link as my short as has to stand on my tippy toes when im at a stop. A few other odds and ends will be getting ordered with in the next month

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Thanks everyone!!

BrianG it was nice meeting you yesterday as well.

Rich don't worry I got the lowering links in the mail today, they'll be on sometime this week.:bigthumb:

Hubbard- why the hate on them? Have a bad experience with them? And so far I like the tone they give and apparence wise 10x better then the stock exhaust. Once money permits I will be ditching them for a full Brock's exhaust with the alien head.

This thing has so much power, power wheelie galor in first and second if not careful and will pull a power wheelie in third if you plan on it, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon. This bike puts a grin on my face in any gear:D

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Thanks everyone!!

This thing has so much power, power wheelie galor in first and second if not careful and will pull a power wheelie in third if you plan on it, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon. This bike puts a grin on my face in any gear:D

Its crazy right? Off a light It came up 6-10 inches, slammed it in second it rose a solid foot and a half, I transferred my weight forward, shifted into third around 8k and front end got light YET AGAIN lol

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've had a 2 Bros. on my bike since I bought. I just find it wildly unattractive, they're over engineered, they use the exact same muffler for every bike, and the little gold accents usually never match anything. The carbon on mine has faded pretty good and the piping has a lot of blemishes.

I'm planning to do a weight comparison tomorrow with them and the new setup and I'm expecting the new stuff to be much lighter.

No doubt it's better looking than stock though.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
I do agree about the gold accents not matching anything, sucks to hear about the carbon fading and that your Piping has blemishes in it. So far from what I can see the piping looks good and no fading on carbon yet either. Granted the exhaust system only has 1200 miles on it, yes the original owner put this exhaust on the bike right when it came out of the crate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info