Kar's bike at Byron 8/29/10

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
:rofl: hahahaha

Yeah what I ended up doing with the next race I made it to, one of the guys just said ride the bike up and just take it easy off the light, the other guy might red-light or break out or possibly break a part on his bike. So what I did was just rode up to the lane, faked like I was gonna do a burn out and faked like i was gonna actually run the bike and just limped it down the track for a final loss. Then just babied it home. My buddy Jimmy(gixxer750) made a good point to not even ride it even with changing out the oil as if the clutch is spitting off metal that then I'm gonna have to pull off the oil pan and scrap it out and also clean out the oil pick up. So what I'm gonna end up doing is order the clutch when I get the money but first change out the oil and filter, see if notice any metal come out with the oil and then check the filter. If I notice little to no metal shavings then just replace oil and filter and let it run for like 5 minutes. Then just let her sit till I get the new clutch, if I notice a decent amount of metal shavings then I'll change out the oil and filter a second time, so I could possible be changing the oil twice or three times depending on the metal shavings and the last time being when I put the clutch in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list