Kankakee couple denied a hotel room in..... Kankakee....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
"using it to extort money"

or maybe don't have illegal discrimination laws at your place of business.

I bet Hilton called the owner and basically told him to remove the rule or they pull the franchise. then the owner went into "save my ass" mode because $1k and a steak dinner will be drastically cheaper then a court case.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
"The owner of the Hampton Inn responded to ABC7 saying, "That policy has been rescinded more than a week ago prior to the couple filing a complaint. The couple is basically using this as a way to extort money from us. ""

Yeah, but you had the policy in place when the altercation occurred. Maybe if you didn't have the policy in the first place you wouldn't have had to rescind it and there would be no complaint.

And "extort money"? Um, "The couple said the owner of the Hampton Inn eventually called them back, offering them $1,000 and a steak dinner if they stay away from the media. But the Davises say this isn't about the money, it's about standing up for the people of Kankakee. "

Sounds like the owner needs a course in Reading Comprehension 101.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info