annoyed.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Looks like Parademons they're fighting? So going with the Avengers route and working towards the Infinity Wars, but versus Darkseid I'm guessing....

Its going the MCU route but in 3 movies instead of 17 lol.

We'll have a bunch of shit crammed into a single movie and all of if stuff that should have been its own movie.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Wait. Really? You liked SS to any degree where you could call it better than anything?

Maybe it's because I wasn't exactly expecting a masterpiece when I saw SS and found some enjoyment watching it, but BvS to me was absolutely just brutal for about 95% of the movie. A few random scenes here and there were good, but overall I couldn't stand it.

If I had both movies in front of me and had to pick one to waste 2 hours on I'd likely toss SS in the DVD player.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Would be cool to see them do the arc or a version of it after he rises from his doomsday defeat...but they has multiple supermen vying for the title and would never work in a singular movie that isnt just about superman.

Plus after seeing how they handled doomsday, I have zero faith in that story going anywhere good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info