Movie Justice League

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Does anyone really care tho?

It’s been the talk of social media for over two years now and after rumors, petitions and an ever-trending hashtag, it appears Warner Bros. is finally giving fans what they wanted and has unveiled the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League is heading to HBO Max in 2021!

UPDATE MAY 20 11:21 A.M.: According to The Hollywood Reporter, sources are reporting that Snyder was given an additional $20-30 million in order to properly finish the editing, effects and other elements of the film to bring it to WarnerMedia’s forthcoming streaming service, though an exact number has yet to be revealed.

NOMIEZVR4

Reaction score
the best dc movie ive seen to date, is man of steel. i hated SS. bvs was meh, same with justice league. haven't watched WW or aqua yet. don't really care to. i may watch shazam though

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Shazam was more entertaining than I thought it would be. WW does a good job standing on its own, and against the other recent DC movies.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
BvS was solid. I'm kind of intrigued to see the Snyder cut after hearing so much about it.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what the "snyder" cut is. He was one of the directors of JL....soooo I don't get it.

Justice league was absolute trash and just took a huge dump on man of steel, which I thought was a good movie despite the crappy (yet typical) DC CGI in the last fight scene

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
So its not even an original cut that was shelved.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if they used Darkseid and let Superman unleash on him like in JLU:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom