Movie Justice League Snyder Cut

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Ok. Fuck DC for not putting this movie out originally. It was fucking epic. Was it a perfect movie? No. But it was awesome. I'm actually even more pissed we aren't going to get the sequel now.

No stupid CGI superman face, no stupid quips from everyone. There were some cringe moments but not like the first one.

Is it long? Yes. Especially the first half because it's alot of the same build up but with a TON of extra footage that actually helped make sense of things. The second half though is absolutely awesome and I loved the nightmare scene.

The fight scenes were 10x better this time around. Better looking and the characters actually got to use there powers versus the bullshit we got the first go around where half of them acted like they just became powered.

Is it worth the 4 hours of your life? Absolutely.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Ok. Fuck DC for not putting this movie out originally. It was fucking epic. Was it a perfect movie? No. But it was awesome. I'm actually even more pissed we aren't going to get the sequel now.

No stupid CGI superman face, no stupid quips from everyone. There were some cringe moments but not like the first one.

Is it long? Yes. Especially the first half because it's alot of the same build up but with a TON of extra footage that actually helped make sense of things. The second half though is absolutely awesome and I loved the nightmare scene.

The fight scenes were 10x better this time around. Better looking and the characters actually got to use there powers versus the bullshit we got the first go around where half of them acted like they just became powered.

Is it worth the 4 hours of your life? Absolutely.

This. Nothing more needs to be said!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I was only in 5-10 minutes of the movie and felt it was a much better version of the movie.

It makes you wonder what other movies would be like of the creator was able to not worry about run time and what not. Even director cuts probably don't even come close in some cases.

Waynes nightmare DEFINITELY needs to be a sequel

After seeing the Screen Rant video of what the next two movies would have been, Ya, definitely would love to see them.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I am half way through. The scenes are very artistic and beautiful. Different camera angles. The 4:3 had to be explained to me by my kids LOL. Finishing tonight. I legit didn’t know it was the directors cut. I thought it was a new movie. I kept saying “I have seen this before?”

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Subscribed to HBO Max this morning. I think I saw some of these DC movies on planes pre-kids, so might revisit before jumping into this behemoth. I dunno. It also seems way better received than any other of the more recent DC movie, except maybe the original WW.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
Just watched....this was hands down better than any of the Avengers movies I've seen. Unbelievable how this went from such an epic shit movie to such a fantastic movie!

I think my interest has been peaked enough to watch this. I’ve not seen any of the DC arc movies yet, what would I need to watch before this to get the storyline? Someone had mentioned at Least Superman and Batman vs Superman, anything else?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I think my interest has been peaked enough to watch this. I’ve not seen any of the DC arc movies yet, what would I need to watch before this to get the storyline? Someone had mentioned at Least Superman and Batman vs Superman, anything else?
I think you're fine with just those two. Those are the only two I had seen and it was definitely enough back story to understand everything going on.

Reactions: Jfrost
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info