YouTube Just when you thought the Ocean was safe, Orca's are sinking boats

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Its their body of water that humans are impeding on. Thats the risk we take, shit happens.

Speaking on something on the same topic, there was a shark attack in Turks like 2 days ago. Which is super rare from what we were told last year.
The news spun it one way when in reality it wasnt the truth. I asked my guy Steven who charters boats out there and has been for years. Super cool dude we met last year and I have stayed in contact with him. He wants to come to Chgo this summer and go to a Cubs game.
He sent me a voice text basically saying she went after the shark while snorkeling. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Its their body of water that humans are impeding on. Thats the risk we take, shit happens.

Speaking on something on the same topic, there was a shark attack in Turks like 2 days ago. Which is super rare from what we were told last year.
The news spun it one way when in reality it wasnt the truth. I asked my guy Steven who charters boats out there and has been for years. Super cool dude we met last year and I have stayed in contact with him. He wants to come to Chgo this summer and go to a Cubs game.
He sent me a voice text basically saying she went after the shark while snorkeling. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it

Well, is she missing a foot, or is she missing a leg.

Was it a reef shark, or massive great white.

Oh no, scary shark....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info