3800 Just ordered some new goodies!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
PCMs make your car more fun to drive. Hope all goes well.

PS: If all your mods are listed in your sig, I hope you have a scanner. You should keep an eye on knock. There is probably a 90% chance that you have several degrees of kr. Dont take this as a bash, just a member watching out for another member. Good luck with the modding.

Glasuan

Regular
Oct 8, 2008
The bonneville does not have a u-bend, it is a straight pipe. Also the piping is 2.5" mandrel bent from the factory, and there is only 1 large muffler at the end. There would be no point for an actual cat-back. I do not experience any KR as far as I can tell. But Syp, that offer is great, I would love to come over to see if I have any KR.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I would still get it checked out. With our knock sensors and modern PCM's, you should never really notice or hear knock. Unless you get a huge surge and you car falls on its face. Just better safe than sorry....

I know my brother put on headers, dp, gmpp catback, colder plugs, wizaird intake, and high velocity TB before I let him put on a 3.4" pulley. :D

Good luck with the goodies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info