• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Just ordered some new goodies!

Glasuan

Reaction score
I placed an order with Intense, where the PCM for my car is now only $100 (plus $50 for core). I also ordered a 180 degree T-stat. Should come in pretty soon I hope (next week some time).

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
PCMs make your car more fun to drive. Hope all goes well.

PS: If all your mods are listed in your sig, I hope you have a scanner. You should keep an eye on knock. There is probably a 90% chance that you have several degrees of kr. Dont take this as a bash, just a member watching out for another member. Good luck with the modding.

Kyle

Reaction score
probabally right, but if u made that open cone a fwi and got some coler plugs youd be ok id think.

Glasuan

Reaction score
I have colder plugs, I believe they are Autolite 605's. Also I do not have a u-bend. Finally I have a front-ported manifold waiting to be installed. I may also do a DP very soon.

Kyle

Reaction score
i thought the "full boar camAro muffler" in ur sig meant a cat back exhaust.

dunno how ur knock will be then.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Bonnes dont have ubends. :D

They also have 2.5 exhaust stock. So D/P, and manifolds/headers are all Bonnes need.

Glasuan

Reaction score
The bonneville does not have a u-bend, it is a straight pipe. Also the piping is 2.5" mandrel bent from the factory, and there is only 1 large muffler at the end. There would be no point for an actual cat-back. I do not experience any KR as far as I can tell. But Syp, that offer is great, I would love to come over to see if I have any KR.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
I would still get it checked out. With our knock sensors and modern PCM's, you should never really notice or hear knock. Unless you get a huge surge and you car falls on its face. Just better safe than sorry....

I know my brother put on headers, dp, gmpp catback, colder plugs, wizaird intake, and high velocity TB before I let him put on a 3.4" pulley. :D

Good luck with the goodies.

Glasuan

Reaction score
Also the engine bay is much bigger, there is a lot more room to work with. This helps with heat, and with KR.

Glasuan

Reaction score
But i will definetly take up anyone's offer who would be willing to scan my car. I think my o2 sensor might bad as well.

Kyle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Glasuan@Feb 10 2005, 12:46 AM
But i will definetly take up anyone's offer who would be willing to scan my car.  I think my o2 sensor might bad as well.
[snapback]70904[/snapback]​
if that was the case u'd have a whole world of problems.

Glasuan

Reaction score
I do not mean completely busted Kyle, just old, the o2 sensor has 98k miles on it. I figure it may need changing.

Glasuan

Reaction score
This is insane, I put my order in Wed, I went with the cheapest shipping (ups ground). My order is ALREADY HERE!!!

The pcm and t-stat is going in tommorow :):)

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I wanna see that Bonny at the meet, Bonny's have always tickled my fancy some. I love the gauge sweep, just a very neat "feature".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom