Just met Dennis and his 2010 Shelby GT500...Sweet!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
hey Dennis nice meeting you today! you do have a nice ride! Again I am amazed at the shape its in for a daily driver. I really can't say more about your excellent taste in color combos too. look forward to chatting with you, Paul:biggthump

you thank me for the color combo I ordered it and he bought the Shelby from me. Dennis has a badass ride for sure.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Hey Paul, nice to have met you also.

I parked at the farthest point at Home Depot for 2 rerasons, 1. I need the walk, and 2. I hope to keep the creeps away from my ROCK STOMP'N BIGGEST BADDEST MUSTANG I EVER DROVE. He He He, "I'm not in love, I'm not in looooove". ( That's a quote from a song by 10CC from WWWWAAAAYYY back in the 70's) I'm so old...:(

Anyway, we should be seeing more what I hope is a new member to our SHELBY clan. Keep an eye on the Events and Gatherings section, and don't be surprised if things don't pop up at the last minute, it's getting to be more common as the weatherman proves to be full of shit etc.,

I want also to suggest the Midnight Cruises. I've been on one, and it is a full fledged RIOT, much less an awesome photo opt.

Thread Info