Just meat!? health411

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

For once in my life, I got the best results, instead of every side effect known to man!!!
I'm on the Atkins diet, I stuff myself every meal and do very very little exercise.

I lost 62 lbs, last summer and 8 weeks of that I was in a sling.
I count nothing, I measure nothing, and as posted, I have never been so full in my life.
I eat more meat than anything else, I eat cheese & celery also, but mostly meat.

I had zero side effects, I had zero lack of energy issues, I had zero stomach issues.
The no carbs, no sugar diet is frigging awesome.

My buddy's wife started ~the same time and she gained weight, but of course she cheated daily and then blamed the diet!!!

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I ain’t dead bro

Tread lightly brah... percentage wise more thin people are sick on the inside than obese. Obesity doesn't directly correlate to metabolic disease. It's not the fat in general but the systemic inflammation, bloating, and visceral fat causing the disease.

But here’s the twist: its victims may have no idea just what bad shape they’re in. That’s because they are TOFIs – “Thin Outside, Fat Inside” – whose bodies show little outward sign that they are packed with a particularly nasty form of fat.

We mostly think of fat as a single inert type of stuff, which while unsightly, does provide us with an energy store plus a bit of cushioning and insulation.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/heal...unhealthy-as-those-who-are-overweight-1.29543

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
My point, mostly meat.
I am trying to limit carbs

20190103_130601.jpeg

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Maybe I have more of an addictive personality but of the stimulants and alcohol I’ve consumed I’ve never physically craved anything. There is nothing like trying to kick sugar, grains, carbs from the diet. It’s 3-4 days of withdrawal every time. After that 3-4 days though life is good and stable and zero cravings.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
ya to be fair the first 4-6 weeks I continued to drink beer.. just restricting this to food did more than enough to show me whats possible, eventually I started feeling so good that I basically forgot to drink beer if that makes sense? Like today I woke up and was working by 130am and have been feeling amazing all day even with a bit of work stress etc.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
eat all the fatty beef, pork or chicken + green veggies, cheese, butter and some nuts and olives. Eliminate grains, rice, beans and fruit. Drink water, black coffee or unsweetened tea only. Multivitamin. Repeat daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpQvoHDEkrs

I'm supplementing way more than a multivitamin... I'll be backing all that out slowly and expect nothing to change based on the fact the body does synthesize all vitamins except C, and I semi-agree you don't need C if your dialed in 100% diet, at a healthy weight, and have a rock solid gut micro biome.

Through this last year I wasn't sure if it was the diet modification or it was supplementing things I was deficient in to yield these crazy results.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I'm supplementing way more than a multivitamin... I'll be backing all that out slowly and expect nothing to change based on the fact the body does synthesize all vitamins except C, and I semi-agree you don't need C if your dialed in 100% diet, at a healthy weight, and have a rock solid gut micro biome.

Through this last year I wasn't sure if it was the diet modification or it was supplementing things I was deficient in to yield these crazy results.

I do take a 400mg magnesium supplement, but not sure its really necessary or even being asborbed to its fullest. My last blood work came back great, except slightly low vitamin D. Many of my family and friends eating a SAD told me I am going to die by 40 on this "diet" :rofl:

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
By crazy results I mean resolving physical and mental ailments but no significant weight loss, the holidays fucked me up so literally back at kicking the fucking carb habit. I'll need to be committed to see dramatic weight loss.

One thing about the waist is I can now feel the physical fat on top of my organs vs the last couple decades I'm pretty sure its been inflammation and bloat.

Anyone else ever able to differentiate that with their own midsections?

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I do take a 400mg magnesium supplement, but not sure its really necessary or even being asborbed to its fullest. My last blood work came back great, except slightly low vitamin D. Many of my family and friends eating a SAD told me I am going to die by 40 on this "diet" :rofl:

It's because they are fucking addicted.. I've played enough going back and forth over the last 18 months to prove it to myself.

Just ask them to do you a favor and give up carbs for 72 hours to prove to themselves they are full blown addicts. You'll have a portion who won't even entertain the fucking idea and you'll have the other portion giving in after 1/2 a day to a day. :nutz:

Sounds like cigs right?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
By crazy results I mean resolving physical and mental ailments but no significant weight loss, the holidays fucked me up so literally back at kicking the fucking carb habit. I'll need to be committed to see dramatic weight loss.

One thing about the waist is I can now feel the physical fat on top of my organs vs the last couple decades I'm pretty sure its been inflammation and bloat.

Anyone else ever able to differentiate that with their own midsections?

Nope, rocking the same 36 inch gut since 1989

:fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info