Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First off, Kevin is a great guy. Big thanks for the amazing job. Second, his dog is baddass. 3rd, I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. I'll definately take this car or any car I own back to him.

Now, on with the pics. Please take in mind these were taken in my driveway right after I got home so theres little dusties in some of the pics, oh well.

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

back_seat.jpg

And yes, I finally put the wing back on. I missed it :wiggle:

IMG_0326.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
dude seriously. i dont care if you're ethugging, joking around, whatever. but every post you make is negative and a knock against someone. i'll only ask you once to knock it off. if you dont like the pics i post or the threads i make, then dont reply

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
pretty much, my whole point is that this guys details don't look anything special. And I don't know if it's just everyone not capturing the light properly with their cameras... or his details just not being all that great. All I see is a washed car with vacuum lines on the carpet. I would honestly like to see one of his details in person.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
honestly, i'm happy w/ the way it turned out b/c previously the car looked like total shit. i dont think any of the pics you posted look anything great.

and this next comment isnt a straight on warning to you, but more of a general type of thing now. yes, this is a public forum and i could care less what is said, but i wont tolerate any type of vendor bashing, or negativity. if you dont like the way its done, dont comment. if you have a specific problem w/ someone, take it to pms. i'll turn into a nazi prick if i have to

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
CrazyMook said:
honestly, i'm happy w/ the way it turned out b/c previously the car looked like total shit. i dont think any of the pics you posted look anything great.

and this next comment isnt a straight on warning to you, but more of a general type of thing now. yes, this is a public forum and i could care less what is said, but i wont tolerate any type of vendor bashing, or negativity. if you dont like the way its done, dont comment. if you have a specific problem w/ someone, take it to pms. i'll turn into a nazi prick if i have to

can I just be a general dick to everyone?

Thread Info