JUST GONNA SEND IT. PWC's get caught in MASSIVE swell

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Drone footage of 1-16-2021. Check out these +15-25 ft (Hawaiian) and +35 ft face. Caught this clean up set mowing through the line up of skis. The skis jetted for the horizon only to find themselves looking in to the face of a BOMB clean up set. **Watch for the 2 skis that almost make contact! As well as the last ski gunning it to the clouds! For more content SUBSCRIBE to my channel. More media to come. Follow me on Instagram: @highseas_plank

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
1610995002399.png

giphy.gif

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Any anyone know if that dude made it on that PWC? The landing from that had to be absolutely brutal! Feel like I'd try to jump off the PWC before I landed rather than land while sitting on the PWC.

Fuck that!
I'll try to find it later but there is video of a guy taking a small jump and coming down and knocking himself out on the bars, falling in water unconscious... Those are brutal... No suspension in water

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Any anyone know if that dude made it on that PWC? The landing from that had to be absolutely brutal! Feel like I'd try to jump off the PWC before I landed rather than land while sitting on the PWC.

Fuck that!
In the dudes YouTube comments I read someone broke their back

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'll try to find it later but there is video of a guy taking a small jump and coming down and knocking himself out on the bars, falling in water unconscious... Those are brutal... No suspension in water
Up at Lake Kegonsa in Wisconsin a friend was on a PWC jumping wake from small boats. He timed it wrong and the bow went into the trough of the next wave, effectively stopping him cold. His head snapped forward and his mouth hit the right grip. He bit through his tongue, making a nice hole through it. The bar end was bent down a good 30° and it was some pretty heavy gauge steel.

Think that was his last time on a jet ski.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
That is crazy! I would go out when the waves were 6-10 feet on Lake Michigan around the Indiana shoreline and get some nice air on my Kawasaki Ultra 150. Landing tail first was always pretty soft since you would sink down, and then pop right back up with some throttle. Gotta hold your breath though!

Me in 2003:
1923515_1096119683487_2883_n.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Fuck that!
I hit a wake from a boat taking off on the Chain when I was 16. I was doing like 60mph. It didn't look so deep coming up from behind, but the nose dipped down and when I crested the wake I got launched hard.

Sent me high enough that I was looking down at the boobs on the bow. They were very nice.

Self preservation kicked in and I said fuck that and abandoned ship. Kicked off the ski superhero style.

I hit the water ass first belly up, going fast enough that I skipped like a stone. Felt like seconds where I heard nothing but the wind and saw the clear blue sky.

Thank god I was wearing a full body wetsuit. It kept the lake water out of my ass and softened the blow of hitting the water at probably 40-50mph.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
There is a inlet / Jetty in Haulover beach near Miami, this person videos boats as they try to navigate the inlet, which always rough and dangerous.

can watch this all day long lol

I’ve these in my Instagram explore feed. Always worth a watch. Some poor bastard always gets ejected

Reactions: Jon01 and Yaj Yak

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
This makes me feel much better about my experience about 6 years ago. I never respected water until this day. Buddy had a jet ski that could hit 70mph pretty quick. I’m doing donuts, riding my own waves, and getting braver. Hit one so hard I got flung 50’ away where the ski was. It was so bad complete strangers that were anchored by the beach came out to check on me and I was so embarrassed when they got close I waved them off and yelled “happens all the time”

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Yea I won't ride a jetski again unless it's like a 3 seater 1k....

First time 3 years ago on some tiny rink a dink early 90s thing... They said if you let off of throttle it dies... I get out of the port and start turning, hitting waves, dies... Get going, dies.. Again again again... I finally get it turned towards port, nail it, dies and it rolls over... Now it's tipped over. im in 20 ft, I DO NOT want this thing to sink... Without even feet touching I flip the mfer back over right side up... Waited for them to come get me with the boat, I wasn't getting back on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info