đź‘‹ INTRO Just Found The Garage

Samir

Huntsville Car Scene.com
Jan 13, 2019
HSV CHI SFO
And we're moving to SFO. :picard:

I found the site while searching for some info on using an ipass without a transponder since I'm going to be giving that back but still wanted to keep the account going for a bit.

It sucks that I found you guys so late in the game. I own the largest car enthusiast site in North Alabama and was missing the scene like anything since moving from there a few years ago--would have been nice to meet up and chat with my kind of people. I found out about the ice autocrosses and some cars and coffee events and some shows, but never the street or drag race scene, which is always cool to be in.

Anyways, thought I'd at least register and visit once in a while to see what's going on that I could have went to. I still have a cousin that's in the area that's getting into cars because of me so I could always give him a heads up.

Oh yeah, and I have about 11 rides, most of them still in Alabama. Highlights are: the Corvette that puts down over 500rwhp on nitrous, the Boxster, the e55 AMG and the Tesla. Laterz... :smile:

Thread Info