Apr 6, 2005
Blues Clues Logistics GIF by Flock Freight

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'd think the proper response to a "my car was just stolen in chicago" call in today's world would be "An officer will be there to take your report for insurance purposes shortly". Doesn't seem logical to risk so much when the dude will likely be back on the streets pretty quickly *IF* they're successful at catching him and the DA gets a conviction (ha ha).

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 am I off base here?

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'd think the proper response to a "my car was just stolen in chicago" call in today's world would be "An officer will be there to take your report for insurance purposes shortly". Doesn't seem logical to risk so much when the dude will likely be back on the streets pretty quickly *IF* they're successful at catching him and the DA gets a conviction (ha ha).

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 am I off base here?
I dont even think they come out to take those reports anymore. They tell you to go to the station to fill out a report.
Car jacked, then maybe they will be there in about an hour lol.
I heard he got caught, not sure if any truth to it though due to the source.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
From what I hear CPD is very understaffed, 1600 vacancies and my friends on the force experience cancelled days off and mandatory overtime.
Yup, there has been a big story on that the last few nights on WGN news.
They chose their profession so nobody should feel sorry for them working all them hours. They dont like it, they can quit and go to another department like so many of them have done already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info