Just an update

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
Well I have been pretty quiet ever sense I moved back home here to mn, but I thought I would come back and give everyone an update and show you my new toy that I got!

But im back home in MN living with my rents for awhile, got a full time job so I went and bought me a new toy. If some of you remember I was talking about getting a dirtymax back awhile ago and I was asking alot of questions. Well I was going to get a used one but when my dad said that they had 0% financing on all remaining 2009 GM products I thought I would go and see if anyone has a dirtymax left and well no one had one besides one dealership and the truck was PERFECT for me. So I got it. Its a brand new 2009 Chevy 2500HD black crew cab standard box dirtymax, and well I LOVE it!!! Couldnt be happier with it. Here is one pic of it back when I fist got it and then the second pic is when my buddy had to borrow it to tow his trailer cause his F3shitty with the gaystroke broke down on him hahaha

truck2.jpg

truck.jpg

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
If I had to buy a heavy duty pickup I think it would be hard choice. To me there are serious pluses for all of them. And in reality not too many minuses...

Everybody has their brand that they :nutz: I wanted a Duramax originally just couldnt find a good deal any where, next up was the Powerstroke which I found sooner so I jumped on it.

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
Nice truck atleast you got a diesel!

Gaystroke huh i'll put my "Gaystroke" up against your "dirty"max any time you'd like pulling, racing, off-roading you name it. :D

1. If im right your truck is modded, mine is stock besides a filter back exhaust on it. 2 You cant hear anything over your motor 3. When my buddy was pulling that trailer around he said it drove better, and pulled better then his F350 truck 4 Im in minnesota and 5 Like was said before different strokes for different fokes and lastly 6. IMO the chevys look 10000000000 times better then the fords, expessually the new ugly ass supershittys.

Thanks to everyone else. I just put my first and only mod on today til the warrenty runs out. I put on a 4" MBRP filter back exhaust today. Looks 100 times better then stock and there is a very minimal sound difference and no performance gain which I knew when I bought it. haha

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
1. If im right your truck is modded, mine is stock besides a filter back exhaust on it. 2 You cant hear anything over your motor 3. When my buddy was pulling that trailer around he said it drove better, and pulled better then his F350 truck 4 Im in minnesota and 5 Like was said before different strokes for different fokes and lastly 6. IMO the chevys look 10000000000 times better then the fords, expessually the new ugly ass supershittys.

Thanks to everyone else. I just put my first and only mod on today til the warrenty runs out. I put on a 4" MBRP filter back exhaust today. Looks 100 times better then stock and there is a very minimal sound difference and no performance gain which I knew when I bought it. haha

I have exhaust too, and my inferior loud engine with 100k miles should stand no chance! Calm down man I was just playing around.

Thread Info