Just a picture of the ss.

stangchic

Reaction score
thanks. and yeah the blue light in the background are def cops flying by. :noes: and i need to find a parking lot where the lights are not yellow.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tougher to do with a JPG, much easier when you shoot in RAW

stangchic

Reaction score
Thanks eagle. and yeah it was a raw photo. what i changed it when i edited it in GIMP to add the text.

stangchic

Reaction score
and i did just figure out how to change that in GIMP! :eek3:

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what GIMP is, but i usually adjust white balance in RAW editor on Photoshop and if that doesn't cut it, i apply a cooling filter and adjust the opacity to my taste. Luke's pics at night are a yellow light nightmare. I think i used 3 adjustment layers to get a shot of SVTkid's car white last year, because the original looked almost orange.

stangchic

Reaction score
I don't know what GIMP is, but i usually adjust white balance in RAW editor on Photoshop and if that doesn't cut it, i apply a cooling filter and adjust the opacity to my taste. Luke's pics at night are a yellow light nightmare. I think i used 3 adjustment layers to get a shot of SVTkid's car white last year, because the original looked almost orange.
yeah GIMP is a photo editing program for mac. and thanks. for the advice. i will have to see what i can do with a few of the other pics from this same shoot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom