Just a LITTLE heads Up!

N

NEA

Just wanted to shed a little light on a Marauder being sold locally on craigslist I went to see with a buddy in hopes of maybe "Zach-ifying" over the winter season.
Carfax is showing the mileage being at 189,000 miles on her (Definately NOT 58,000!) incase someone is considering pulling the trigger and getting. :alcoholic

Below is a copy of the add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE IS A 03 MERCURY MARAUDER BLACK IN COLOR. THIS CAR RUNS AND DRIVE GREAT, IS VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, THE SEATS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITIONS, TIRES STILL GOOD.
THIS CAR HAS A CLEAN TITLE AND IS ONE OWNER CAR, THE ODOMETER SHOWS 58,500 BUT THE OWNER TELLS ME THAT THE MILES ARE NOT ACTUAL.
ASKING PRICE IS $7500.00 OR BEST OFFER.
IF YO ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL OR TEXT @ 630 333 7425 OR 219 440 2292

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
GOM, there is a Marauder in Minnesota for 5500 that has been meticulously maintained.
It has 180+

N

NEA

The one the guy got tired of getting low ball offers on? What's your thoughts on it?

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
I would have bought it if I had the cash.
I have enough spare parts to rebuild the car if necessary.

sanco

Reaction score
i know EXACTLY which one you are talking about, ive seen it on craigslist, at least this time hes admiting not knowing the mileage.

There is a guy on CL on the south side that sold a couple shady marauders so far.

sanco

Reaction score
just another heads up, the car is on CL again, selling from hammond

Buyer beware!

Common sense should tell you that if anyone is selling a lower mileage marauder for that price that its too good to be true!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom