Gaming Jurassic World Evolution

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Haven't played it in 6 months but even then it really didn't peak my interest too much. I do need to try it again but if you're on a budget don't strain.

For me it's like farm simulator. End up googling how to complete tasks cause game doesn't describe it well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I've sunk about 25 hours into this...but starting to slow down now. The sandbox mode isnt as fun as I was hoping, as there arent any objectives to really keep you pushing forward.

I've 5 starred all but Pena and Sorna....Pena is a small ass island, and cramped my overly creative spirit lol.

The game is a HUGE time suck tho, and I know I'll be going back to it...just need a break.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
What Ive done with some exhibits is place the incubation building connected to a long corridor. Then have like 3 exibits attached to the corridor. So you release a dino, and just open one of the 3 gates and they eventually go into the one you want. Then you dont have to heli them out or keep building them.

Reactions: Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info