Gaming Jurassic World Evolution

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I can see myself purposefully building a crappy fence to keep the Raptors and T-Rex's out.

I wonder how many pages longer my Waiver is going to be.

That said, I have this urge to put on Jurassic Park JUST so I can blast the T-Rex roar at full volume. I'm talking chest rattling, cup spilling, pissing the neighbors off volume.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Wow did not think I would be beat to posting this. Well played

Right, Frontier will be leading the charge in the making of the game and they are amazing. I have high hopes for this game. And a year away is killing. Cant wait to see more videos. On a side note that trex is ripped as fuck to be supplexing that guy over his head.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This latest trailer is a bit confusing....so do all the dinosaurs just roam free? Youve got raptors hunting trics, trex hunting, etc....I thought this was more like RCT where you're building attractions and such.....this seems more like an open world "park"?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
"I don't know what this one is... but I'm intrigued." @16:30

Bitch, it's the original island. Raptors been fuckin, trexs been fucking. Full of carnivores. Lost World that bitch.

Even more interested than I was originally. This developer hasn't been bought out by EA or any other big company so I actually have some pretty high hopes for this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Developments

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info