June 2018 Truck/Suv Ebay Clist Thread

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
230k Miles and a half ton? I’d be more prone to think they aren’t using recent photos or accurate photos, it’s probably rusty AF.
I doubt If it made it to 2016 clean it got much worse in 2yrs

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I doubt If it made it to 2016 clean it got much worse in 2yrs
Those side steps can hide a LOT.

My trucks a 2005, and its starting to bubble noticeably only if you have your nose to it.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hooolyfuck

Unitsn4

Reaction score
Saw this beast at Torrence Auto Wreckers for sale. Diesel, auto, 6 passenger with 67k on it. Looked fairly solid. Has a regular title. Didn't ask how much. It did fire right up.

Outlaw

Reaction score
These are selling next Friday at Ritchie Bros. I'm going to snag one of the money makes sense. There are 15 of them in total. 2011/2012 Ram 5500's. All 6.7 Cummins, 4x4, G56 6-Speed manuals. All are identical, there's another 10-15 2wd's selling but ain't nobody got time fo dat.

The service bodies on them are junk, they're a half composite half thin metal construction, and it shows as a lot of them are missing doors or beat up. I'm going to shoot for the nicest cab/interior with the most beat up body and see what happens. I'd replace it with a flatbed with integrated boxes.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Looks like he just slopped shit on the frame, that scares me. Other than that badass truck.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's.all.any.one...does..

Outlaw

Reaction score
They don't do that where they don't rust. I wouldn't pay real money for anything someone has spit shined to sell from the midwest.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
1 page???

Maybe someone should rage post....

Outlaw

Reaction score
These are selling next Friday at Ritchie Bros. I'm going to snag one of the money makes sense. There are 15 of them in total. 2011/2012 Ram 5500's. All 6.7 Cummins, 4x4, G56 6-Speed manuals. All are identical, there's another 10-15 2wd's selling but ain't nobody got time fo dat.

The service bodies on them are junk, they're a half composite half thin metal construction, and it shows as a lot of them are missing doors or beat up. I'm going to shoot for the nicest cab/interior with the most beat up body and see what happens. I'd replace it with a flatbed with integrated boxes.

Well didn’t end up with one. The prices were “fair” for what they were. Upon in-person inspection most of them had interior water damage from roof holes that were improperly sealed. Headliners were stained, some had standing water in cab and seats. Of 15 there were like three that I would’ve bought. Went for $16,500-$25,000 and you can bet your ass the three I wanted were in that north of 20 range. I was willing to pay $17,000 for one knowing the bed I wanted for it was another $5,000 and another $3,000 for maintenance, emissions delete, etc. $25,000 all in essentially.

Oh well, always more cool shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom