July 3rd BASH @ Casa de Shawn

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Invite is to everyone and anyone, having my annual bash. Bring yourself and or the family, bring your own towels for the pool. Taco guy 5p-8p, DJ Flashback from 6p- till the police come, mechanical bull 6p-10p. My parties are legendary and that’s no BS. If you don’t get no pussy at a Shawn party, you gay, period end of story. We will have everything from whores, gangbangers, **** and regular people.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Invite is to everyone and anyone, having my annual bash. Bring yourself and or the family, bring your own towels for the pool. Taco guy 5p-8p, DJ Flashback from 6p- till the police come, mechanical bull 6p-10p. My parties are legendary and that’s no BS. If you don’t get no pussy at a Shawn party, you gay, period end of story. We will have everything from whores, gangbangers, **** and regular people.
Didn’t even have to read the post, saw the title and was like
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So found out this weekend one whore that usually comes and brings a few whores (whores hang with whores) with. Isnt going to make it as she is getting her tits done in Miami this week.

So this other whore who has a BF, but that has never stopped her from sucking and fucking others. I've partied with her a few times and have also seen her suck my guys dick in my garage while a few of us were just in there hanging out drinking. When I see her alone, I'm going to ask her if she is fucking stupid. She see's me and my Wife last week and they start talking about the party. She asks my Wife if her friend can come (another whore) and proceeds to tell my Wife. "her friend only wants to come to get fucked, she knows there will be a lot of dick there and she will have her choice". My Wife wasnt very happy, and told her "I'm not sure about that" and looked at me like WTF. Why the fuck would she tell my Wife that knowing my Wife already dont care for her?? I got word to her thru another friend that its cool, but dont fucking tell my Wife thats "that friend"

Thread Info