Movie Jolt - Amazon Prime

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished. There is a lot of cringe in this movie. A lot. But the fact that I love Beckinsale and her hotness carried me thru this movie. I wish i could say it was her kick-assed-ness as well, but most of her "go to" moves in this movie were just her kicking dudes in the balls. But I will say I ALMOST turned it off when (and this is car related so I know you all will relate)

She was rooting around the dudes apartment, picked up a key fob, which I IMMEDIATELY recognized as a McLaren key, and was like alright I like where this is going. And she finally gets to the car, and they're still playing it close to the vest, but I know thats a McLaren interior, and I'm like alright its on............and then. She reaches for a 6 speed GATED manual shifter....................:picard: and oh it gets better. Once she tears off in it, the one detective was like "Wait.....i know that sound.....its a McLaren 600LT Spider!!..........I'm willing to dismiss the fact that she could identify it by sound, because pretty much ALL McLarens sound the same and it would take a real ear to identify which model it was.....but the fact that they threw in SPIDER...........what does the exhaust note have to do with the fact if it has a retractable roof or not!!!! I just almost couldnt continue after that :ROFLMAO:

But rant over. There's only one reason I watched this movie, and I wasn't let down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info