• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Jokerz CTSV Build

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

807 hp and 780 ft lbs To many people to thank. First to my wife for putting up with my ass through this whole thing. Immediately chris conway for all of the work and effort. Speed Inc for dealing with me and getting the tune dialed in. Shane hinds for the 102 nick Williams. Matt at gp tuning for the custom cam. Dave steck for the fuel kit . Mike at mjd performance for the heat exchanger. Caddy lac for the lid and brick. Vengeance racing for the parts I needed in quick time. Tim king for the transmission lines. Some jackass did the blower. Rick Crawford and buck rogers for countless hours bouncing ideas off of your guys head. Lots of effort and lots of spec went into it.

Forged lsa
diamond pistons
Callies rods
Stock crank
Ported lsa heads
Pac springs
Arp studs throughout
Custom pushrods
10355 oil pump
Custom cam - I'll send cam card
4.5 intake
Zl1 lid
Id1300
Dms aux pump
Dms flex sensor
Sw 2" headers
9.1/2.5 pulleys
Lpe relocation kit
Ported 102 blower
Nw 102mm tb
Aldo welds ice tank 3700 pump
Mjd hx
Dss aluminum driveshaft
Mm catch can

I think that covers it

#jokerzperformance #lsakings #jokerchaos #jokerport #speedincusa #gptuning #tuningbyshanehinds #timking #mjdperformance #caddylac #lsa #lt4 #zr1 #zl1 #ctsv #ctsvnation #ctsvsedan #rickcrawfordracing #vengeanceracing

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Great numbers man. The car must be a fucking riot.

Xtant12

Reaction score

807 hp and 780 ft lbs To many people to thank. First to my wife for putting up with my ass through this whole thing. Immediately chris conway for all of the work and effort. Speed Inc for dealing with me and getting the tune dialed in. Shane hinds for the 102 nick Williams. Matt at gp tuning for the custom cam. Dave steck for the fuel kit . Mike at mjd performance for the heat exchanger. Caddy lac for the lid and brick. Vengeance racing for the parts I needed in quick time. Tim king for the transmission lines. Some jackass did the blower. Rick Crawford and buck rogers for countless hours bouncing ideas off of your guys head. Lots of effort and lots of spec went into it.

Forged lsa
diamond pistons
Callies rods
Stock crank
Ported lsa heads
Pac springs
Arp studs throughout
Custom pushrods
10355 oil pump
Custom cam - I'll send cam card
4.5 intake
Zl1 lid
Id1300
Dms aux pump
Dms flex sensor
Sw 2" headers
9.1/2.5 pulleys
Lpe relocation kit
Ported 102 blower
Nw 102mm tb
Aldo welds ice tank 3700 pump
Mjd hx
Dss aluminum driveshaft
Mm catch can

I think that covers it

#jokerzperformance #lsakings #jokerchaos #jokerport #speedincusa #gptuning #tuningbyshanehinds #timking #mjdperformance #caddylac #lsa #lt4 #zr1 #zl1 #ctsv #ctsvnation #ctsvsedan #rickcrawfordracing #vengeanceracing

Very nice, I love the color of the car as well. Good stuff all around!!

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Well wasn't happy

Upping the boost

And 5" intake

Let the sucker sing

Going for 830 plus

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Why weren't you happy? Just the age old "I need more"?

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Why weren't you happy? Just the age old "I need more"?

It's there let's she what she can do sort of thing. Plus someone couldn't keep there mouth from running so I plan to waste his ass st the next race.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom