Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
RUMOR: Joker Sequel In The Works?

Now, we have some first rumors surrounding a potential Joker sequel. We Got This Covered is reporting that the sequel is in early stages at Warners, and that it will continue with Arthur Fleck at its core. They go on to state that the film will take place several years later and will chronicle Flecks’ rise as a criminal in Gotham, which should juxtapose the first film’s descent into madness.

giphy.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
They want to capture more of that $$$$$$. They aren't going to walk away from a movie that made like $95 million the opening weekend.

I can see your point. But imagine if they do as good of a job with the sequel? I mean, typically sequals are not very good movies. But it could happen...

Imagine if you got to see more of Ledger's Joker? Pre and/or post TDK. I would rather see a follow up that sucks then wonder what could have been. lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
They want to capture more of that $$$$$$. They aren't going to walk away from a movie that made like $95 million the opening weekend.

I can see your point. But imagine if they do as good of a job with the sequel? I mean, typically sequals are not very good movies. But it could happen...

Imagine if you got to see more of Ledger's Joker? Pre and/or post TDK. I would rather see a follow up that sucks then wonder what could have been. lol
How could they have a sequel if it's all in his head?

Reactions: sickmint79

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Honestly not getting all the hype with this. It's a pretty messed up depressing movie with a few shock moments. Nothing all that special to it.

Just one of those movies that is developing bandwagon praise.
I watched this last night. This basically sums up how I feel. Joaquin’s acting is great, but the movie itself Isn’t anything special. The last scene on the Murray show was in his head, correct? there’s no way that would’ve happened in reality. Considering that, the ending sucks

It’s really annoying that you can’t tell what is real and what’s made up, but aside from that it’s just a depressing movie with nothing special about it except for some good acting

• Love
Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info