Movie Joker

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Or it was just a fridge that was small and confined like the room he was in when he was in the nuthouse.

Or maybe he is still in the nuthouse and that's why the refrigerator looks like his cell? lol

why do you want this all to be made up so bad? it makes for a much much worse movie.

I don't want it all to be made up. But some things point to that it might be the case. Or a large part of it. Just discussing options.

I'll probably go see it again to look more closely at things and clues that might be in the movie.

Reactions: Mook

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Or maybe he is still in the nuthouse and that's why the refrigerator looks like his cell? lol

I don't want it all to be made up. But some things point to that it might be the case. Or a large part of it. Just discussing options.

I'll probably go see it again to look more closely at things and clues that might be in the movie.

Absolutely nothing points to the entire movie being made up other than some clowns on Reddit.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Screenshot_20191015-224058_Facebook.jpeg

Shed definitely get what she fucking deserves

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info