Join me in welcoming our newest site sponsor, Dr. Foxbody!

Yeah that's me but I usually only get up to 40 lol. I am always cautious because of the hill.

Before this car I had the turbo 90 white fox vert. I always wondered who was at that house with all of the foxbody mustangs.

I will PM you I am looking to get some work done.

I will also make sure to watch my speed ?

Nate

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Mar 4, 2014
Wondertucky
Yeah that's me but I usually only get up to 40 lol. I am always cautious because of the hill.

Before this car I had the turbo 90 white fox vert. I always wondered who was at that house with all of the foxbody mustangs.

I will PM you I am looking to get some work done.

I will also make sure to watch my speed ?
Yeah Mike bought it from you, it went straight from your house to mine:D and I appreciate you not speeding(in my dad voice)
PM me or just swing by I’m usually in the shop by 7 neighbor!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yea, Mook Mook and I would probably dead if it all came apart...lol

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DEEZUZ

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Nate is good people very honest and is a straight shooter. I lost interest in my cobra last year due to all the little noises the car made plus I have other heaps to drive. Nate at first thought I was a typical cocky cobra owner that just whines, but after the first test drive he knew what my concerns where. He is very patient and communicates with the customer step by step to make sure the car is what the paying customer wants. You don’t get that know a days.

Picked up my car Memorial Day and he was still wrenching on my cobra, she was being a little Bitch and finally it all worked out.

Idlers, belt, tensioner, throw out bearing, rear main, quadrent, clutch , flywheel, 26spline, brakes, brake fluid flush, coolant flush, 3.73 gear, rear bearings, irs bolts, diff, lower the rear, throttle cable, new fluids

5187625ecb63c64a7330bd40ed08cf91.jpg

b79b5c92d282843a1dd6848397c4e7dd.jpg

Home sweet home

62b64d9221675f95973a9e7832e9bbc7.plist

A much needed bath. I need a foam cannon that hooks up to the hose. I had too wash her twice.

74b5d3790fe7b178f89325b63d8af122.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Welcome to the site as a sponsor Nate Nate !!!!

I might have some more parts laying around that I planned on going up to you to hopefully get used in a build, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop on shit.

Likely going to need to get my car up to you to get the subframe connectors replaced soon as well, just have to figure out the logistics getting a roller up to you.

Nate

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Mar 4, 2014
Wondertucky
Welcome to the site as a sponsor Nate Nate !!!!

I might have some more parts laying around that I planned on going up to you to hopefully get used in a build, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop on shit.

Likely going to need to get my car up to you to get the subframe connectors replaced soon as well, just have to figure out the logistics getting a roller up to you.
Whenever you’re ready man! Also, if transport is an issue, “I got a guy”

Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info