Join me in welcoming our newest site sponsor, Dr. Foxbody!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score

Nate Nate, take it away :kanye:

Nate

Reaction score
Mr. Mook thanks for having me! We specialize in 79-93 cars but since we’re all Ford dealer techs we’re well-versed in every mustang. A lot of you guys already know me, and even if you don’t I’m always willing to answer questions/give technical advice/work on your stuff!

svtfangs

Reaction score
Welcome. By chance are located in Wonder Lake? I always pass a house with 6 or 7 foxbody's in the driveway on my way home.

Nate

Reaction score
Welcome. By chance are located in Wonder Lake? I always pass a house with 6 or 7 foxbody's in the driveway on my way home.
Yes that’s me! Your car usually makes my neck hurt when you drive by. Not only bc it’s nice, but you’re not doing 90mph when you go by lol

svtfangs

Reaction score
Yeah that's me but I usually only get up to 40 lol. I am always cautious because of the hill.

Before this car I had the turbo 90 white fox vert. I always wondered who was at that house with all of the foxbody mustangs.

I will PM you I am looking to get some work done.

I will also make sure to watch my speed 😉

Nate

Reaction score
Yeah that's me but I usually only get up to 40 lol. I am always cautious because of the hill.

Before this car I had the turbo 90 white fox vert. I always wondered who was at that house with all of the foxbody mustangs.

I will PM you I am looking to get some work done.

I will also make sure to watch my speed 😉
Yeah Mike bought it from you, it went straight from your house to mine:D and I appreciate you not speeding(in my dad voice)
PM me or just swing by I’m usually in the shop by 7 neighbor!

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
Will have to get my brother to follow you on FB, he's got an 87 now that could use some help. Only problem is he is on the other end of the map from you (Minooka)

Nate

Reaction score
Will have to get my brother to follow you on FB, he's got an 87 now that could use some help. Only problem is he is on the other end of the map from you (Minooka)
Cap I have customers as far away as Peoria lol

always happy to provide phone/FaceTime diagnostics too

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome :bigthumb:

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Nate is good people very honest and is a straight shooter. I lost interest in my cobra last year due to all the little noises the car made plus I have other heaps to drive. Nate at first thought I was a typical cocky cobra owner that just whines, but after the first test drive he knew what my concerns where. He is very patient and communicates with the customer step by step to make sure the car is what the paying customer wants. You don’t get that know a days.

Picked up my car Memorial Day and he was still wrenching on my cobra, she was being a little Bitch and finally it all worked out.

Idlers, belt, tensioner, throw out bearing, rear main, quadrent, clutch , flywheel, 26spline, brakes, brake fluid flush, coolant flush, 3.73 gear, rear bearings, irs bolts, diff, lower the rear, throttle cable, new fluids

Home sweet home

A much needed bath. I need a foam cannon that hooks up to the hose. I had too wash her twice.

Nate

Reaction score
Sorry she got so dirty! Between Covid and bad new parts from LMR getting the cobra done proved to be much more difficult than anticipated, but she’s right and right now

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site as a sponsor Nate Nate !!!!

I might have some more parts laying around that I planned on going up to you to hopefully get used in a build, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop on shit.

Likely going to need to get my car up to you to get the subframe connectors replaced soon as well, just have to figure out the logistics getting a roller up to you.

Nate

Reaction score
Welcome to the site as a sponsor Nate Nate !!!!

I might have some more parts laying around that I planned on going up to you to hopefully get used in a build, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop on shit.

Likely going to need to get my car up to you to get the subframe connectors replaced soon as well, just have to figure out the logistics getting a roller up to you.
Whenever you’re ready man! Also, if transport is an issue, “I got a guy”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom