Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Excited Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Great action as always, just a little disappointed in the direction they decided to go with the movie.
I assume this is now going to be the final movie since they legit killed him off in the end, was under the impression they already had plans to make a 5th and 6th. Guess they'll just be doing the two spinoffs they have planned. I wonder if they did that all last minute because of the death of Lance Reddick, i think it was known for a while now he had some issues, and they expected him to pass. I saw an interview with Keanu where he was legit pretty upset about it, and probably didn't want to go forth with any new movies because of it.

You'll know it when you hear it ?

Its during an incredibly shot scene.
I assume it's the music from the first movie, the club shootout?

• Love
Reactions: Mook

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Saw it this morning. Le Castle Vania's "Shots Fired" is an epic song from the first movie. But really, any of the songs by Le Castle Vania from the first Movie's sound track are just spot on.

I'm satisfied with the ending, I honestly didn't want the series to go on forever. I wanted it to end on a high note. Though the first movie is still the best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info