Job - Solidworks Modeler with Mechanical Background.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Our current SW Modeler is moving out of state and we are looking for his replacement.

Company is located in Aurora - Centa Corp
Great company, growing company with the need for a Solidworks operator/Draftsperson. Need at least 3 years experience with SW and mechanical design. PM me and I can give you a email where you can send your resume. Best part, you get to work directly with me. :)

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
See if we can get this back on track. Anybody looking for a job with above skills.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, the position is filled.

Anyway you would still send your resume? If so PM me and I will send my work email address.

PJx5x

Reaction score
You work for Centa? Ive been testing your guy's flywheel couplers in bulldozers for like 5 years haha. I wish I had more CAD experience, as I'm looking to get out of here.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
You work for Centa? Ive been testing your guy's flywheel couplers in bulldozers for like 5 years haha. I wish I had more CAD experience, as I'm looking to get out of here.
Sorry I missed this PJ. Yeah, I work for Centa. What company are you with that is testing our products, CAT? It's always cool to hear of someone that has heard of us or uses our product.

I wish you had more CAD experience too! :)

Bump as we are still looking.

PJx5x

Reaction score
Sorry I missed this PJ. Yeah, I work for Centa. What company are you with that is testing our products, CAT? It's always cool to hear of someone that has heard of us or uses our product.

I wish you had more CAD experience too! :)

Bump as we are still looking.
CNH in Burr Ridge. I have a couple of your coupler inserts sitting on my desk right now.

Got any other job openings? I took a year of ProE in college. Been a test tech/engineer here for 5 years now, but only get to use ProE every couple months for random test fixtures.

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like we do most of our business through your Lancaster, PA address.

We are interviewing for a Quality Assistant and CNC lathe operator. The CNC operator position is strictly being handled by our machine shop Manager.

PJx5x

Reaction score
Lancaster is where our finance department is. This is headquarters and one of the many engineering sites

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom