Joan Ocean and her Bigfoot experiences

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Interesting read and quite a collection of notes and images from their camping trips over the years near a Bigfoot family. Links for the trips are on the top of the page.

Fake? Real? You decide.

Meeting the Sasquatch

It all began with an email. A person I do not know contacted me in an email and asked me how I communicate with dolphins. He was seeking advice and suggestions because he said, "I am trying to communicate with Bigfoot and I was wondering how you communicate with dolphins."

I read the email twice and wondered if the writer was joking. So I answered it cautiously. Yes, I communicate by using body language, swimming the way they swim, diving with them, and trying to match their pod behavior. It seems to work, they come very close to me.

To my surprise the person wrote back with even more enthusiasm and proceeded to describe his interactions with the Sasquatch. Explaining, he is feeding them by using a box he made that requires delicate fingers to open the catch-lock on the box to get to the food. They are opening the box in a way no other animal could and so he was very excited about that. Now my curiosity was aroused and so I asked him many more questions. Soon an on-going correspondence was initiated and I learned many things about Sasquatch.

JOAN OCEAN AND SASQUATCH

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
sasq.JPG

d0f0c497-6658-44b2-819e-8e73cd493417.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Here is a snip-it from August 2008 week two

LIST OF SOME OF THE UNUSUAL PHENOMENON WE EXPERIENCED
* Handfuls of pebbles thrown onto the roof of our cabins at Campground.
* White lights. Also two red ones moving at the edge of our circle.
* Elaine sees a distinct blue ball coming toward her right when she is by herself in the dark. She is startled and while trying to look up and see what it is, she looses her balance and falls over backwards. A moment of hilarity!
* Distant Sasquatch sounds -- a variety of growls, sighs, hooting, and whistles.
* Distinct, large bare footprints of Sasquatch in the mud around our cabins after a heavy rain.
* Fascinating Dream Walking and telepathic contact.
* We see an ETV in the sky. Very clearly.
* We hear Sasquatch or Wise Ones calls every morning waking us from our sleep.
* They gift us with their physical presence for an extended period of time.
* We receive a message to the group sent to us via telepathy. This appears to be their preferred mode of communication. Our written notes are not answered in writing this week. Perhaps because other people have been coming round to read the notes and make some of their own. Or it could be that the Medicine Woman is not here this week. She is the primary one who will communicate with written notes to us.
* They eat the organic food but not the packaged foods.
* One evening when we arrive later than usual in the forest, it is already dark. Usually we arrive before sunset because we need to find dry wood for our fire. Picking up some sticks and branches as we walk to the fire circle, we are surprised to find a big stack of wood already waiting for us. Someone has collected it for us and stacked it neatly. What a wonderful gift.
* Two seedpods are teleported inside Alletta's tent at 4:30 AM and fall on her. This of course is impossible. Her tent has no holes and is entirely enclosed, but she has the physical seedpods to show us. They dropped right on her, waking her, as she slept.
* Jean-Luc's hat was tapped by a young Sasquatch one night as we sat in the dark. It was a playful little one. He heard her coming and standing behind him. Then she seemed to want him to know that she was there.
* Another time, Yukie's jacket was gently pulled back off her shoulder right when she was trying to put it on. A feeling of their playfulness and sense of humor is being communicated to us as they feel more comfortable in our presence.
* Elaine experiences the Medicine Woman's father, Andan and sees many Orbs.
* A number of us had the sensation of the trees moving….. not their leaves, but the trunks of the trees. Often the Sasquatch or the Wise Ones will stand behind trees to watch us in the dark. The trees are narrower than they are and so when heat lightning suddenly flashes in the forest, we can see images of them concealed behind the trees. This however did not seem the case on these nights. We had no rational explanation for this phenomenon in which the large tree trunks seemed to sway like cartoon animations.
Each person attending this Sasquatch retreat experienced personal phenomena and incredible Dream Walking contacts with our friends. I did not share their stories here.

Some of the messages from the Wise Ones to Joan during this week were suggestions that she study:
- The historical and spiritual significance of Orion
- The prophecies related to Orion
- The migrations of the Mayans
- The artifacts of the Mayans and the Sasquatch
- The actual role of the Mounds and the identity of the Mound Builders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info