JFK assaination

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Definitely a large setup, by who though no one will ever know now. CIA, Mob, Castro, white supremacists....

Im kind of surprised Trump wasn't JFK'ed during his term with all the lunatics out there who can't get him out of their heads. Guy shook the system up as much or more than JFK.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I read “The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination” a few months ago. That author painted a very convincing story that it was the Louisiana Mob with help from Chicago, Dallas and I believe Tampa area mob. They had similar patsys in Chicago and Tampa. Hard to tell how involved the CIA was considering how intertwined they were with the mob around that time. I believe the author argued that the CIA may have known something about it, but couldn’t say shit because it would out their shenanigans they had going with plans for the mob to kill Castro.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
the Kennedy family has always been a target and made some bad decisions going back to the Joe Kennedy who was importer of whisky, a bootlegger, stock market inside trader, and tied to other businesses making him a shrewd businessman which many hated them and it shows in history.

JFK made the mistake of invading Cuba when the mob and others as in celebrities, government, and other big net worths people were investing im sure his father also, in Cuba making it a second Las Vegas. JFK made the mistake, failed at the take over as everyone was counting on him and everyone lost lots of money in the us failing to win Cuba.

What a place for him to be killed is out in public and trying to tie a person to it would be super hard for the media / public to understand. When I’m sure it was a mix of the mob / government / high power celebrities who all were super pissed.

Also remember reading that JFK was a whore and would bang anything that would walk, pissed off many with his Monroe doings, hung with the rat pack guys in Vegas, etc… so I’m sure he didn’t have many that liked him in that circle.

So basically JFK fucked up, and paid the price… was it the Cuba issue? Mob issue? Family issue? Investors issue? All of the above lol.

Also Woody Harrison, his father has some mob ties and once said he was part of the JFK deal, good read on that.

But if you fast forward to the the late 60’s and his brother Bobby Kennedy who was running for president , who was shot, he used the mob to help with the union votes which helped him and then Kennedy turned on the mob… Make you think who really was involved.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
It Definitely was a conspiracy by the CIA and covered up by them too. Just using common sense.

There were several bullets fired into both JFK and Conally, not just two from Oswald’s cheap rifle.

There’s several good YouTube videos from Robert Groden and Dr. Cyril Wecht talking about the evidence and missing evidence. And the joke of the autopsy performed.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I read “The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination” a few months ago. That author painted a very convincing story that it was the Louisiana Mob with help from Chicago, Dallas and I believe Tampa area mob. They had similar patsys in Chicago and Tampa. Hard to tell how involved the CIA was considering how intertwined they were with the mob around that time. I believe the author argued that the CIA may have known something about it, but couldn’t say shit because it would out their shenanigans they had going with plans for the mob to kill Castro.
Have you seen the movie “JFK” by Oliver Stone? From 1991. It’s about what you’re talking about.

In LA, they put Clay Shaw on trial in 1969 for involvement in the JFK assassination. He was found not guilty. They claim Shaw was a “part-time contact of the Domestic Contact Service (DCS) of the CIA.”

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Have you seen the movie “JFK” by Oliver Stone? From 1991. It’s about what you’re talking about.

In LA, they put Clay Shaw on trial in 1969 for involvement in the JFK assassination. He was found not guilty. They claim Shaw was a “part-time contact of the Domestic Contact Service (DCS) of the CIA.”

Very good movie BTW, and a lot of truth that no one wants to talk about...

The "magic bullet theory" that caused 7 different wounds in people in that car from just 1 of the shots from Oswald, and the bullet was found in perfect condition. :ROFLMAO:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I thought I had seen something about when after the first shot a secret service agent was jumping on to the trunk of the presidential limo. In doing so he accidentally discharged a round from his rifle, which was the cause of the traumatic head wound.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
JFK was killed by a shooter on the 6th floor of the Texas school book depository. It was most likely Lee Harvey Oswald pulling the trigger based on his actions like killing officer Tippett later that day.

Oswald’s motivations for committing this crime are the true mystery and could easily be explained by several conspiracy theories. But the actual manner of death of JFK is indisputably from gunshots from that exact location, proved by science that stands up to any peer reviews

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Very good movie BTW, and a lot of truth that no one wants to talk about...

The "magic bullet theory" that caused 7 different wounds in people in that car from just 1 of the shots from Oswald, and the bullet was found in perfect condition. :ROFLMAO:
Except it’s made up bullshit from a fiction writer based on hunches and no real evidence.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Except it’s made up bullshit from a fiction writer based on hunches and no real evidence.

Not made up bullshit.

“New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison prosecuted Shaw on the charge that he and a group of activists, including David Ferrie and Guy Banister, were involved in a conspiracy with elements of the CIA in the John F. Kennedy assassination. Garrison had Shaw arrested on March 1, 1967.[16] By then Banister and Ferrie were both deceased, but Garrison believed that Shaw was the man named as "Clay Bertrand" in the Warren Commission Report. Garrison said that Shaw used the alias of Clay Bertrand in New Orleans' gay society.[17][18]

During the trial, which took place in January and February 1969, Garrison called insurance salesman Perry Russo as his main witness.[19] Russo testified that he had attended a party at the apartment of anti-Castro activist David Ferrie. At the party, Russo said that Lee Harvey Oswald (who Russo said was introduced to him as "Leon Oswald"), Ferrie, and "Clem Bertrand" (who Russo identified in the courtroom as Shaw) had discussed assassinating Kennedy.[20] The conversation included plans for the "triangulation of crossfire" and alibis for the participants.[20]

Critics of Garrison argue that his own records indicate that Russo's story had evolved over time.[21] A key source was the "Sciambra Memo", which recorded Assistant D.A. Andrew Sciambra's[22] first interview with Russo. The memo does not mention an "assassination party" and states that Russo met with Shaw on two occasions, neither of which occurred at the party.[23]

On March 1, 1969, Shaw was acquitted less than an hour after the case went to the jury.[24][25][26]”

Shaw denied any part of a conspiracy and said of the slain President: "I was a great admirer of Kennedy. I thought he had given the nation a new turn after the rather drab Eisenhower years ... I felt he was vitally concerned about social issues, which concerned me also. I thought he had youth, imagination, style, and élan. All in all, I considered him a splendid president."[27]”

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Not made up bullshit.

“New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison prosecuted Shaw on the charge that he and a group of activists, including David Ferrie and Guy Banister, were involved in a conspiracy with elements of the CIA in the John F. Kennedy assassination. Garrison had Shaw arrested on March 1, 1967.[16] By then Banister and Ferrie were both deceased, but Garrison believed that Shaw was the man named as "Clay Bertrand" in the Warren Commission Report. Garrison said that Shaw used the alias of Clay Bertrand in New Orleans' gay society.[17][18]

During the trial, which took place in January and February 1969, Garrison called insurance salesman Perry Russo as his main witness.[19] Russo testified that he had attended a party at the apartment of anti-Castro activist David Ferrie. At the party, Russo said that Lee Harvey Oswald (who Russo said was introduced to him as "Leon Oswald"), Ferrie, and "Clem Bertrand" (who Russo identified in the courtroom as Shaw) had discussed assassinating Kennedy.[20] The conversation included plans for the "triangulation of crossfire" and alibis for the participants.[20]

Critics of Garrison argue that his own records indicate that Russo's story had evolved over time.[21] A key source was the "Sciambra Memo", which recorded Assistant D.A. Andrew Sciambra's[22] first interview with Russo. The memo does not mention an "assassination party" and states that Russo met with Shaw on two occasions, neither of which occurred at the party.[23]

On March 1, 1969, Shaw was acquitted less than an hour after the case went to the jury.[24][25][26]”

Shaw denied any part of a conspiracy and said of the slain President: "I was a great admirer of Kennedy. I thought he had given the nation a new turn after the rather drab Eisenhower years ... I felt he was vitally concerned about social issues, which concerned me also. I thought he had youth, imagination, style, and élan. All in all, I considered him a splendid president."[27]”
I was more referring To the “magic bullet” theory where a bullet (according to a Hollywood movie) was making turns and long pauses in the air. Any actual investigation showed that the actual seating position of Conley being lower and slightly to the left of Kennedy makes a straight shot that leads right back to the school book depository

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I was more referring To the “magic bullet” theory where a bullet (according to a Hollywood movie) was making turns and long pauses in the air. Any actual investigation showed that the actual seating position of Conley being lower and slightly to the left of Kennedy makes a straight shot that leads right back to the school book depository
I’ve read, seen videos and pics of the seating position. There’s several conflicting stories.

There’s no way one bullet passed through both guys and would keep a straight line especially after hitting Conley in the ribs and wrist bone. (JFK got shot in the back and throat from two separate rifles/shots IMO) During the autopsy , there’s no record that they dissected the bullet wound in JFKs back. That autopsy was a fucking joke. JFKs body was a huge piece of physical evidence.

Then the “Magic bullet” is found on a stretcher at the hospital in almost pristine condition. The bullet was flattened a little but the point of it was intact.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Hate to break it to you, that IS the actual report from the Warren Commission and the investigation that was done. Their "findings" were that 1 bullet caused 7 different wounds, and the bullet they have that they said caused all those wounds was in perfect condition. That is exactly what happened.

A lot of the movie was dramatized, yes, it's a movie... But a lot of it was factual as well.

Reactions: Marko
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info