🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
I’m not positive, but isn’t the 3160 rated for even less torque than the MT82?
I'll have to check on that, but the torque isn't exactly what matters, its at the gross weight they use to find its torque rating. Let's say an MT82 has a torque rating of 400ft lbs, but at 5000 GVRW and the 3160 has 370ft lbs at 8000 GVRW, the 3160 would handle much more torque even though it's rated less. None of those numbers are correct, im just too lazy to look up the actual specs lol

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Got the trans shipped out today. Tracking saying it should be at Calimers on Saturday. I’m sure the guys in PA will appreciate this blanket…lol
242D35F8-449E-4225-BA6C-53E5140F9DCA.jpeg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Get that bitch back on the road!

giphy.gif
Best I can do is maybe this year.
I'll have to see if my customer ever got an update on his stage 3. We sent it to him in May, and been telling him a few weeks every few weeks. I know parts has been a big issue though.
They said they are working on the May orders right now. I have seen a couple guys that sent theirs in very early in May get them on Facefuck last Friday, so I'm assuming he will be getting his very soon. The hold up has been the billet gear sets from G force. They did receive 30 sets of gears two weeks ago and I'm hoping that my trans gets built from one of those sets...

Reactions: 01bluesnake

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Best I can do is maybe this year.

They said they are working on the May orders right now. I have seen a couple guys that sent theirs in very early in May get them on Facefuck last Friday, so I'm assuming he will be getting his very soon. The hold up has been the billet gear sets from G force. They did receive 30 sets of gears two weeks ago and I'm hoping that my trans gets built from one of those sets...

Yeah, i know he was really behind due to back ordered parts, hopefully yours is one also getting sent out

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
what HVAC supply house is near,i know those vans
Not a supply house. We’re a contractor.
Why you got that shifter slathered in Dynamat bro?
MGW instructions say to do it and the shifter comes with the dynamat. I’m not completely sure the reason. I just do what I’m told! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info