🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Saw this junk today looks really good in person, pics not doing justice.
Thanks Joe
Jeff no hood pins? Your hood going to stay down on them 180-190mph runs in Mexico?
I asked that specifically and told the shop the car will see upwards of 170ish. People online that have this hood say it’s very stable at high speeds so I passed on the pins, for now...

Reactions: The Beast

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Nothing but great things to say about Royal Coach. Absolutely stellar work, but that’s what I expected and that’s why I brought it there. Bottom of the hood looks just as good as the top as well

I’ve got a bunch more pics but it’s been a long ass day...

View attachment 87964
God that looks amazing! Royal Coach in Bartlett took care of me really well back in the day when I had my 3v Mustang and some.....various situations, LOL

Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Looks badass! But I wouldn’t trust what people on the internet said lol, hopefully it doesn’t fly up on you.
Pray for me! lol
God that looks amazing! Royal Coach in Bartlett took care of me really well back in the day when I had my 3v Mustang and some.....various situations, LOL
Yea they do some damn nice work.

Reactions: SonicBlur

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Hood looks really good! I second looking into something like aerolatch or quicklatch pins just for the peace of mind. If the hood pops up at 170+, you would certainly need a change of pants lol.
giphy.gif

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
The hood looks pretty good. I'm sure that vent is going to help underhood temps.

170 mph? Where do you plan for this to happen? Are you running a 1/2 mile event or something?
Pratt we've hit 160 quite a few times in Mexico. I was saying 170 just to cover my ass...

I think the large open vent will also help with hood flutter.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If I recall, he may have done two a year in IL but I'm guessing its just gonna be memorial day weekend only this year. For whatever reason, IL folks don't take to the 1/2 mile like other states do.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
That's because we're all hardened pro drag racers here! And by hardened pro drag racers, I mean we talk shit about how fast we are, without actually having raced our car ever, and to top it off, we wont even show up to the event we said we'd kick your ass at! LOL

Mexico rolls and half mile you say? Those are for losers that cant drive their manual cars:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info