🔧 BUILD Jeff's Cookie Cutter Kitty and Porsche Killer Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Am I actually gonna see this car this year?
I don’t see why not. Like I’ve mentioned though, this year is going to be crazy for me with the new house being built. What you think about the wheels? Coat or no?
Jeff make it look nice when u decide to sell it
Send me your best price Gomez

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I always wonder why this thing is as loud as it is. Corsa needs to make a catback with a mid muffler because once you go offroad longtubes, their systems get so loud its unbearable. I cant imagine how a Corsa extreme catback and offroads sounds...
We did Corsa Long tubes, to their double helix x-pipe, to corsa extremes on my customers F100 with a gen 2 coyote. It's so fucking loud, I don't even think their tourings would quiet it down. We dynamat'd the shit out of the cab, so it's kinda quieter, but from the outside, it's brutal(ly awesome).

Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I think they labeled your shit wrong lol
Anything is possible..
We did Corsa Long tubes, to their double helix x-pipe, to corsa extremes on my customers F100 with a gen 2 coyote. It's so fucking loud, I don't even think their tourings would quiet it down. We dynamat'd the shit out of the cab, so it's kinda quieter, but from the outside, it's brutal(ly awesome).
Thats pretty much exactly the setup I have, but with the Sport catback.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
jason05gt jason05gt didn't want to clutter Greasy's thread with my shit, but this is what I told Drew to order. Hoping this will quiet my car down quite a bit, but anything will be an improvement at this point. My car has zero drone, but holy fuck is it loud with any kind of pedal over 25%.

Looks perfect and should quiet the exhaust down.

These probably would work too, but probably won't be as quiet.

Reactions: Jeffs FRC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info