Jeffs Charger Scat Cat Chebby SS killer

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They seem to fit nicely. Not like they're stretched or anything, but yes, 245 width tires on this car is a joke.

Oh man VS forged...those are definitely out of my price range for what I want to spend on this car. Lol

I'm really thinking a set of Hellcat wheels, SRT wheels, Daytona, or the WRT forged Scat Pack wheels. Problem is there aren't many for sale.

Factory Reproductions has Hellcat rims

https://factoryreproductions.com/shop/dodge/style-70/

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Congrats, white looks awesome on the Chargers.

In for mustang pics.......:s00ls:
giphy.gif

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Congrats!

So, since there's a ton of people buying these... What the hell kinda deals are y'all getting on these cars?

Well Dodge just started their red tag sale again on these. Thats why Jeff got the deal he got. Its like 20% off MSRP or something. Mine was similar with a few extra rebates. With the tax credit from my challenger, I got $11,500 off the MSRP. Again that was not having to pay about $2800 in taxes. So straight deal, I got roughly $8700 off sticker before anything. The tag cars are better deals. At the place I got mine, they have an identical black daytona that has a tag price and its $10k off sticker. Been on their lot around 150 days though. Still a new car though.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Some of the repros look pretty good, but they just don't quite match the factory wheels. I really want a set of factory SP forged(WRT wheels), hellcats, or the new Daytona 392 wheels like Brian has.
Congrats!

So, since there's a ton of people buying these... What the hell kinda deals are y'all getting on these cars?
The selling price of my car was 35,100. Can't remember exact stick price, but it was 46,5xx or so. Window sticker is in first post.

Just curious Jeff. Why would you buy this over an 03 Cobra?
Because I don't like penis in my butt

That's awesome. I bet someone could get crafty and get one of these for close to $30,000 if they were willing to wait to put together the right deal. That's one hell of a deal for what you get.
To get close to 30k, it'd have to be a base SP without any options.
So you pick this up for 33ish? I thought you said like 12k off sticker all together
It was like 11,500 off sticker

Thread Info