🔧 BUILD Jeff's 2005 Jew Canoe - 2005 2wd 5.3 EscaLAAAADE

General Information

[chapter]The Canoe Arrives[/chapter]
Sure it's got 170k on it.
But it came from Florida, and it's a 5.3 2wd
Clean clean clean! Mmm

Plans? Remember all those parts I had for blue balls? Welllllll they'll end up in this here Essssalade.

IMG_20190227_140510.jpegIMG_20190227_140518.jpegIMG_20190227_140527.jpegIMG_20190227_140536.jpeg

[chapter]Elite Sound System Installed[/chapter]

[chapter]Kind of lowered[/chapter]

[chapter]So I made an exhaust[/chapter]

[chapter]Lowered a bit more[/chapter]

[chapter]New Rims[/chapter]

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

and then once i parked in the driveway one of the "frathouse" kids next door to me, decides to come outside and and run their cocksucker about stopping doing doughnuts... lol

so i walked over there and rang the bell and asked them if anyone had anything they wanted to say to my face.
long story short, they started a war. slammed the door in my face 3 different times without really having a conversation. and then when im laughing walking away, someone opens the door and yells "FUCK YOU, JEFF".

man it would be a shame if they lost their hockey scholarship at AU over this. im sure their coach/dean would love to hear about their parties and smoking dope and stuff.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
gently used GMT900 brakes acquired off a wrecked 08 escalade. like they look fucking brand new!!
i have to reference the tahoe forumz again, i think the GMT900 rear stuff bolts on too... if thats the case i fucked up and didnt strip it before it got scrapped! oops.
Bob Kazamakis ilikemtb999 where was that link for the amazon braided brake hoses? i cant find what thread that was in, now.

also, scored a set of 2" drop spindles, that are brand new, for 180 shipped. they should be here march 8th-ish according to tracking...

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
and then once i parked in the driveway one of the "frathouse" kids next door to me, decides to come outside and and run their cocksucker about stopping doing doughnuts... lol

so i walked over there and rang the bell and asked them if anyone had anything they wanted to say to my face.
long story short, they started a war. slammed the door in my face 3 different times without really having a conversation. and then when im laughing walking away, someone opens the door and yells "FUCK YOU, JEFF".

Those kids are the fucking worst. We had a few AU baseball players that lived by us when we were in our apartment. How do they know your name? From what’s happening in Aurora?

Thread Info